• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How did you find ForumKorner?

Philly

Power member.
I didn't find it, since I made it. But as the title asks, how did you find ForumKorner?

Uzi.

User is banned.
I actually dont know! Lmao I think i found on google? But not sure.

Jon

User is banned.
i found it by typing original gamertags on google then after i bought a tag from that site i saw a link to fk;)

Blaizne

User is banned.
i also just typed originalgamertags in google : ) but i havent bought one yet im looking still for one that suites me

Philly

Power member.
Thats interesting, I love hearing how people find the site.

Blaizne, that's really understandable. I hope you find the one that fits you perfectly. :) Also your avatar is pretty trippy. lol

Kolton

Onyx user!
Philly said:
True that. It really sucks.

Didn't I first meet you on halomega?

I don't even know what halomega is haha. I can't remember where i first met you though =/. I remember you back on HaloSins, but i know i knew you before that from somewhere.

Philly

Power member.
Kolton said:
I don't even know what halomega is haha. I can't remember where i first met you though =/. I remember you back on HaloSins, but i know i knew you before that from somewhere.

Halomega was the first forum I ever joined, the owner sold it though, and the new owner closed it. Than halosins was made by sin which was a mod on halomega. I knew him pretty well, and he modded me on halosins. I could have swore we met on halomega, bu perhaps it was halosins... I have no idea though. lol Damn marijuana...

Kolton

Onyx user!
Philly said:
Halomega was the first forum I ever joined, the owner sold it though, and the new owner closed it. Than halosins was made by sin which was a mod on halomega. I knew him pretty well, and he modded me on halosins. I could have swore we met on halomega, bu perhaps it was halosins... I have no idea though. lol Damn marijuana...

Yeah that shit was way too long ago for me to even remember. Speaking of marijuana, i'm smoking some kush right now. :)

Philly

Power member.
Kolton said:
Yeah that shit was way too long ago for me to even remember. Speaking of marijuana, i'm smoking some kush right now. :)

Lucky... I don't have a lighter. No cash in hand either. I bought a 6 pack online but its taking a lifetime to get to me. :/

Ace

Power member.
I found this site when you had a sticky in the market place about it or it was somewhere on HF but it was a sticky been here ever since.

Philly

Power member.
Made said:
I found this site when you had a sticky in the market place about it or it was somewhere on HF but it was a sticky been here ever since.

Well at least I got one cool member from that sticky :D

Ace

Power member.
Philly said:
Well at least I got one cool member from that sticky :D
Yep and it was like so random to I was just like let me check out this thread and I was like I guess I will try it out and when I came everyone was chill so I stayed.

Philly

Power member.
Made said:
Yep and it was like so random to I was just like let me check out this thread and I was like I guess I will try it out and when I came everyone was chill so I stayed.

That's legit, I am glad. :D