• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How did you find ForumKorner?

Ace

Power member.
Philly said:
That's legit, I am glad. :D
Yep and by the way I think the userbars look nice may need to change the stars up some now though but they look good to me.

Philly

Power member.
Made said:
Yep and by the way I think the userbars look nice may need to change the stars up some now though but they look good to me.

I don't think I am going to keep them. But the stars will be changed for sure once I figure out some bars. I am probably going to use the current ones until I find some permanent ones though.

Ace

Power member.
Philly said:
I don't think I am going to keep them. But the stars will be changed for sure once I figure out some bars. I am probably going to use the current ones until I find some permanent ones though.
I feel you try till you get the perfect one's man.

Chronos

User is banned.
I realized HF was going down the shitter and that I needed to join a newly just started a forum, and I saw FK in Philly's sig so I joined.

Leafs

Power member.
I don't know Philly :p

Help me answer that hahahhahaha

Philly

Power member.
Jon said:
wow really ? how long exactly has hf been around?

Its been since I believe 2006. But I didn't meet him there. I met him on a halo forum. Halosins I think.

Founder

Onyx user!
I was told on TTG this is a good place to buy and sell gamertags. At the time, that was what I was looking for. I've grown to really like this community so I've stayed very active and tried my best to become a well respected member. As of right now, the drawing for global moderator is tomorrow and I wish everyone the best of luck for that choosing.

Volation

I found it on youtube acouple months ago actually

Leafs

Power member.
OMFG Philly do you remember HaloSins. Holy Fuck that was a long time ago.

I really miss it sometimes. I just wonder where ll those people are now :/

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
OMFG Philly do you remember HaloSins. Holy Fuck that was a long time ago.

I really miss it sometimes. I just wonder where ll those people are now :/

Basically all the active members that where there are members here. I honestly don't miss it much as FK is much better. Even if it came back I probably wouldn't be active there. If I still had my staff position too I would resign as I couldn't be active there enough to be on staff.

illest.

Onyx user!
Respect said:
Friend told me about this.

Hey welcome to the site. Take the time to read the rules. There is a link in my signature :)

Fate

User is banned.
I can't remember whos youtube, but it was a few days ago when i went on youtube and i typed in oG gamertags for sale. Than i seen the video that said forumkorner. I watched the video and it said how this website has a great community and oG gamer tags for sale, etc. And thats how i found this website :)

illest.

Onyx user!
Ah that is cool :). Welcome to ForumKorner :)

Philly

Power member.
Fate said:
I can't remember whos youtube, but it was a few days ago when i went on youtube and i typed in oG gamertags for sale. Than i seen the video that said forumkorner. I watched the video and it said how this website has a great community and oG gamer tags for sale, etc. And thats how i found this website :)

Was it this video?

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILDMQ2MkS8k[/yt]