• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Homosexuality - [VR DEBATE #1]

Do You Support Same Sex Relationships?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I'm Not Sure

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Will

Onyx user!
Virtual Reality said:
That's a nice way to look at things. I don't know who originally said this quote, but it was some celebrity. They said something along the lines of: "If you don't support gay marriage, don't marry a gay person". I definitely see the relation between your opinion and this quote. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this subject.

That was probably Paris Hilton, or something.. lol

I've been spelling probably like probally for ever to just now figure out it's spelt wrong. :(

Virtual Reality

Onyx user!
Just a reminder to all members to get your opinions in as soon as you can. This thread will no longer be monitored soon, as I will be posting VR Debate #2 in the next couple days. If anybody has any suggestions regarding debate topics, please let me know.

Manatee

I Honestly could not care less about who loves who. I have quite a few gay/lesbian friends and im okay with it.

Have yet to find a Bi friend.

Ne0™

I personally have nothing against them. Its what they are and you should never be shy of who you are.

Oxide

Power member.
Irelandrulz2 said:
It's not just a book, it's the word of God. If that's what the Bible said, then I would try and respect it. Of course man must sin, therefore of course people will not.

I believe in God.

The bible are guidelines in my oppinion they were practical when they were written but now they are out of date and not everything should be taken 100% seriously in there.