• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

HF?

Anakin

User is banned.
Cuban said:
I just got scammed $100 on HF a few minutes ago. I really want to murder this person who scammed me. It was for a CoC account and I went first with friends and family option. I know, I'm a dumbass. But the guy had positive rep that's why I even trusted him in the first place.

There's quite a few people on HF with high reps and multiple scam reports.

Night

I started on HF, joined here for shits and giggles, and never looked back. All you need to know.

Fiend

User is banned.
Magic said:
Am only hav 63 rep on dere they treat me like im not a power+ u just wait ill b big one dai ;/
I will as well mate, one day I will have 2k rep and do 5000 bitcoin deals. Just wait.

Magic

Fiend said:
I will as well mate, one day I will have 2k rep and do 5000 bitcoin deals. Just wait.

Oh PM me your HF son. You just wait one day Omni will call me up to writers and I will spend hours stalking then about what people more valuable then myself get up too

Fedora

Yeah H4ckForums I am a member on there, have been there longer than I have on FK, I prefer the market over there since people actually buy my shit lol, but fk's community is smaller, so easier to learn people.

I don't know whats up with all the hate about it lol, its basically the same thing to navigate on, and the only times I've been scammed have been because I wuz an 1d10tz and went first w/o checking rep.

Fiend

User is banned.
Magic said:
Oh PM me your HF son. You just wait one day Omni will call me up to writers and I will spend hours stalking then about what people more valuable then myself get up too
I did and don't forget me when you become famous my man <3

Ambien

Magic said:
Am only hav 63 rep on dere they treat me like im not a power+ u just wait ill b big one dai ;/

I will have über one day and all awards watch my amigo

Evidence

Ah HF, the place where you get scammed and nothing happens. Home of the fake eBooks. "Make $2k a day with these 3 easy steps for only $25 PayPal." And the owner is like in his 40's. Lmao.

Package

Evidence said:
Ah HF, the place where you get scammed and nothing happens. Home of the fake eBooks. "Make $2k a day with these 3 easy steps for only $25 PayPal." And the owner is like in his 40's. Lmao.

the only people who talk shit are randoms who don't know how to use the forum to make racks

ive made $10k+ on there and still making racks

Package

coltie2 said:
I'm sure you have bud. Keep up the good work.

You're implying its not possible

its a gold mine if you know what to do.

Again, you're a hater of mine who does nothing with his existence, while im getting racks

i'm sick of talking to broke people

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Package said:
You're implying its not possible

its a gold mine if you know what to do.

Again, you're a hater of mine who does nothing with his existence, while im getting racks

i'm sick of talking to broke people
You are implying I'm broke because I'm a forum moderator? 

I wasn't being sarcastic I'm sure you have mad stacks.

Also you have no clue what I have bought and sold. Nor do I know about anything you have bought or sold. So using the term broke all willy nilly is some what 

Adjective-
Ludicrous
so foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing; ridiculous.

Because you don't know me. (I added the adjective and definition incase you don't understand the word.

Please don't harass me again.

Evidence

Package said:
the only people who talk shit are randoms who don't know how to use the forum to make racks

ive made $10k+ on there and still making racks
Highest I made was like $600 reselling a Instagram. I need to make a eBook to be rich.

Package

Evidence said:
Highest I made was like $600 reselling a Instagram. I need to make a eBook to be rich.

$1200+ Daily AUTOPILOT | legal | safe | TRUSTED [VOUCHES!]