• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

HF?

Prestige

Power member.
what website do people talk about when they mention "HF"? thanksss.

Liquids

H4ckforums.net (a replacing the 4 because eveytime I type it in, "forum korner.net" comes up instead.

the site is full of fat kids with egos

Fiend

User is banned.
Liquids said:
H4ckforums.net (a replacing the 4 because eveytime I type it in, "forum korner.net" comes up instead.

the site is full of fat kids with egos

this man very well might be the future of this forum.

Prestige

Power member.
haha thanks guys (not on this website much so I'm still new to all this)

Rare

Basically a forum of people that actually have money.

Fiend

User is banned.
Rare said:
Basically a forum of people that actually have money.

IDK about that I have $$$ so does @GOR so yeh fk has bands too

Ambien

yE people actually buy my shit der it's cool, but I like dis site better more friendly and easier to use

Cuban

Onyx user!
I just got scammed $100 on HF a few minutes ago. I really want to murder this person who scammed me. It was for a CoC account and I went first with friends and family option. I know, I'm a dumbass. But the guy had positive rep that's why I even trusted him in the first place.

Chaplin

Power member.
Cuban said:
I just got scammed $100 on HF a few minutes ago. I really want to murder this person who scammed me. It was for a CoC account and I went first with friends and family option. I know, I'm a dumbass. But the guy had positive rep that's why I even trusted him in the first place.

You know there's a way to chargeback right?

Chaplin

Power member.
Cuban said:

Cuban

Onyx user!
Chaplin said:

Impossible. I tried to but it told me that it wasn't for goods and services. But If there's a way that you know I'd really appreciate it man because I feel so bad for losing this money.

Chaplin

Power member.
Cuban said:
Impossible. I tried to but it told me that it wasn't for goods and services. But If there's a way that you know I'd really appreciate it man because I feel so bad for losing this money.

There is, kik me at blemish, maybe I can help you out

Fiend

User is banned.
Cuban said:
this is why you be as cautious as possible and always use a MM, and if you don't be sure said person is "trustworthy" before you even begin to deal. Do research before you deal, ask around, look at his recent reputations, hell sometimes I even look at their post quality. Trust is not something to be taken lightly mate, don't give it out so freely in this harsh,cruel world.

Consider it a life lesson and learn from it my man.

Mercedes

Power member.
Cuban said:

Why would you buying a clash of clans account in the first place...

Favorite

User is banned.
Ambien said:
yE people actually buy my shit der it's cool, but I like dis site better more friendly and easier to use
Shut up fuckboi I bought your Kik there