• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Help I'm in a meltdown:0

coltie2

Ex-Staff
So here's what up. I'm 19. My 18 year old gf is now preggos:0 I"m in shock somewhat and just need calming down. Please help a bro out. Man it blows because I didn't need this on top of how busy I am:/ 

She's getting rid of it. But still man....it's my first kid:(

Replicate

User is banned.
Use plan b
Next time use protection
Soorri to hear that

Level

So she's aborting it? I'm sorry to hear that, if she is. This is a tough situation seeing as you're so young, be more careful next time. Just stay calm man, you'll get through it. Hope you feel better.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
In the grand scheme of things its probably for the best, I don't know about you but I could barely take care of myself at 18 let alone a kid.

Mr. X

Power member.
I think you and your girlfriend are making the right decision considering your age. Try not to let it get you down, shit happens man.

Krish

User is banned.
I'll I've got to say here is:

"What if your kid could've been great?, What if Einstein's parents did that?"

Take that as you will.

Worry

Krish said:

Take that as you will.

Wow, that's a hard hitting statement. That changes the way you look at abortion.

Revo

Power member.
19 is a bit young i think, go for it again when you finished school and all that and have a secure job. I think around 25-30 is perfect

Slay

User is banned.
I don't think there is an age to where it's too early because it's all based on how financially stable you are and if you think you're ready along with what kind of life could you provide for the child? However personally, I would wait until I accomplished some of my goals like traveling or whatever it might be because later on it will be hard to get time off with a job and a kid.

Hurt

coltie2 said:
So here's what up. I'm 19. My 18 year old gf is now preggos:0 I"m in shock somewhat and just need calming down. Please help a bro out. Man it blows because I didn't need this on top of how busy I am:/ 

She's getting rid of it. But still man....it's my first kid:(

Thats crazy man, I can barely take care of myself at 17, let alone a whole other human being at 19.
I guess depending on how financially stable you are, as another member mentioned, it might not be a huge issue but it's still crazy.
When you say shes getting rid of it do you mean adoption, or abortion?
I hope you mean adoption, because I don't really think of abortion as a feasible option but I think it should be up to the person who is pregnant to choose.

Krish said:

Take that as you will.

What if Hitlers parents did that? It could go either way, really.

Krish

User is banned.
Yosemite said:
Thats crazy man, I can barely take care of myself at 17, let alone a whole other human being at 19.
I guess depending on how financially stable you are, as another member mentioned, it might not be a huge issue but it's still crazy.
When you say shes getting rid of it do you mean adoption, or abortion?
I hope you mean adoption, because I don't really think of abortion as a feasible option but I think it should be up to the person who is pregnant to choose.

What if Hitlers parents did that? It could go either way, really.

Read the part where I said "take that as you will"

Hurt

Krish said:
Read the part where I said "take that as you will"

Yeah, it could go either way really.
I personally don't support abortion but I support pro-choice. It isn't my business what other people do, I would just never do it myself. (In this case, I wouldn't allow my partner to do it.)

Yuuki

I'd like to see what @Trap has to say about this, considering he's one of the only people on the forum I know that has a child.

You were blessed with life, why take the blessing of life from another person?

I really think you and your girlfriend should consider calling this hotline, 1-800-772-9100.

It may help with your final decision.

California

Power member.
Personally I couldn't do abortion ever. Do adoption

Name

Power member.
To everyone saying things like "What if this kid is the next Einstein?" I say that in that scenario, giving the child up to a family that is able to financially support the child at the present moment is the best choice. You dont want to have a child with a ton of potential, only to not be able to give them the opportunities they need to succeed. Adoption seems to be the best choice in this scenario. Anyways, I am wishing you the best of luck, my friend.

Edit: One of my good friends actually came to me today, and told me she might be pregnant (not with my child) and had no one to turn to, so I have already been putting thought into this particular issue today.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Abortion is just a legal type of murder. That's how I see it anyway. It is what it is... I do however don't see it as murder if the "parasite" / fetus has not grown into a human-like shape yet. If it's the size of a pea and has not gained eyes, legs, a brain, etc. yet, it's not AS severe to me as waiting until the fetus is 4+ weeks old. Either way, it's seen as "murder" by most people. Those are my thoughts. @Triad