• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Have you ever been scammed before?

Ice

Power member.
If you have ever gotten scammed before post below the situation (the amount or the account). Or have you ever scammed before?

Tbh Ive been scammed once on skype for the @ Plead on twitter, apparently someone was on savages twitter at the time (still believe it was him lol) and i paid $90 (way before i knew about the og scene so) and i thought that was a reasonable price so i paid and ol' dude never messaged back.. He didnt even block me was the saddest part lmao.

Second time i got scammed was recently someone Pulled back a stat insta i bought v.v

Nostalgic

Yup. Got scammed by a user on Instagram called @Awakens. Was going to give me that @ for my snapchat. It was late and I forgot about mm'ing. My fault tbh.

Fedora

I got scammed like 3 times
Once for 2$ (very very sad) 40$ BTC (Exchange) and like 20$ (User got hacked, but I got paid back)

Ice

Power member.
Fedoras said:
I got scammed like 3 times
Once for 2$ (very very sad) 40$ BTC (Exchange) and like 20$ (User got hacked, but I got paid back)

dam man that 2$ i would have left the scene

Yui

I've been scammed two times in the same month. It was about January 2013 and I owned 2 Pokemon Instagrams (@Combee and @Skorupi), now one day somebody with an "OG" username made an offer on both of the usernames so me being the clueless person I was decided to follow along with that deal. Obviously the kid was a fuckhead and just took both of my usernames. Never been scammed since and I've been too afraid to do an online deal again #PussyYui.

αяυη

Power member.
Got scammed today funnily enough. It's annoying joining new forums and 'higher' members refusing to go first. It's ok though, I have my money back and a lot more info on the kid.

Ice

Power member.

dam rip man, but hey lesson learned ive been scammed before too shitty feeling but dont be afraid to deal again my friend, there are some legit people out there

Toxic

Sadly my best tags were the ones that got scammed @eazye @relay @p0 alot. They were good at convincing and
i was stupid so now i just deal onsite!

Ice

Power member.
Hobbs said:
Got scammed today funnily enough. It's annoying joining new forums and 'higher' members refusing to go first. It's ok though, I have my money back and a lot more info on the kid.

do what you have to do my friend sucks you got scammed though but you got the money back

Yui

Busy said:
dam rip man, but hey lesson learned ive been scammed before too shitty feeling but dont be afraid to deal again my friend, there are some legit people out there
Well tell a lie, I'm in the process of buying a username at the moment but only as it's off of a close friend. I'm starting to feel like deals will be fine to do again as if anything goes wrong it'll be on ForumKorner so I can simply call any scammers out. Maybe I will in the near future.

Ice

Power member.
SBE said:
Sadly my best tags were the ones that got scammed @eazye @relay @p0 alot. They were good at convincing and
i was stupid so now i just deal onsite!

Yeah there are some scummy people in this word v.v they act like you can trust them one minute and then bam they turn there back /: but hey man get em next time use a mm!

Aye man good for you i doubt your close friend will do anything and if there any doubt he would use a mm @beam is a great mm very trustful, good luck on the deal my friend

Toxic

Busy said:
Yeah there are some scummy people in this word v.v they act like you can trust them one minute and then bam they turn there back /: but hey man get em next time use a mm!
Yeah i learned i had good shit when i first started because i had lots of $$ oh yeah got @curtis on ig scammed from
me by eddie @kanye on IG R.I.P

Magnificent

I've been scammed b4.

It was by the kik croo.k and he was selling me the kik 500k for 5$. so I was like fine its not that much I'll go first. So I paid him and hes like wtf i wanted 10 so I'm like: Wtf fine refund me, and he's like no just pay another 5 and u can have it so I did and he didnt give it to me that faggot.

Yui

My friend is Connor (@Rude) so yeah I'm certain things will go very much smoothly, thank you!

Cuban

Onyx user!
Hell yeah I've been scammed like a total of $200 if you count all the times I've been scammed. $60 on a website to reach level 50 in Halo 3, $80 worth of Microsoft points to get services, $60 on Sythe, (FUCK SYTHE THAT FORUM'S PURE SHIT) some guy gave me a tenure account. I paid $30 before he gave it to me then I paid him the other $30 after I got the account. He recovered it back somehow. I gotta be more careful but those are the times I've been scammed which is why I don't spend so much money anymore on OGs and stuff. Nowadays the most I'll spend is $15.

Gang

Power member.
I got scammed for a couple IG @'s and $1 Paypal last week.