• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo 4 1v1 against Philly for an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

User is banned.
Lets go Philly ;)
I have you added my GT is Mosquito hmu later ;)

Legend

User is banned.
Philly I will be on later tonight and will add you.

Philly

Power member.
’’’’S said:
First game of halo 4 i went 19 and 3 ;) lets start a GB team?!

I plan on starting a team. I actually already have the team made just need good players. I won't be playing for while though. As I cut half my finger off last night and its my index finger which is used for triggers. So I can't and don't even wanna try to play.

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/ForumKorner

hyde

User is banned.
yo philly pm me your gt i have a few friends that would love to play on the team and their good

Comet

Power member.
’’’’X said:
yo philly pm me your gt i have a few friends that would love to play on the team and their good

His GT is ForumKorner.

Shadow

Power member.
Philly said:
I plan on starting a team. I actually already have the team made just need good players. I won't be playing for while though. As I cut half my finger off last night and its my index finger which is used for triggers. So I can't and don't even wanna try to play.

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/profile/ForumKorner

You can always learn to play with your middle fingers, and HMU dude, i'm down for your team, i'm a halo tryhard as you can tell by my halo KD's, LMK when you wanna get a team together. I got sick ass people on my fl with 4.0 KDs

Hubs

I Don't even have a Xbox no more but if I did My brother would 1 v 1 him

Violence

Whenever your finger heals I will gladly play you. Shoot me a pm

Gogeta

Hey philly im new here however id like to 1v1 you if possible lol it should be an even match . Ive been playing halo since 04 :p

Key

Power member.
If only I was good at Halo like I was back in '08. Then again everyone played Halo then. Good luck to anyone trying to win against Philly!

deprimes

Power member.
I'm doing this when my new Xbox comes in Philly. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.