• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo 4 1v1 against Philly for an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
I am willing to offer a free onyx upgrade to those who can beat me in a 1v1.

I will offer this for a while.

Map: Haven
Game type: Slayer Pro
First to 600 wins.

It's not going to be best of three. It will be only one game, and you only have one chance. you can't play me 10 times in a row, and get lucky and win once and get an upgrade. So if we play and you lose that is it.

Current record: 2-0

Won games against:
Journey
NiQue

Lost games against:

Terms: If you cheat in anyway I may just ban you on FK , so don't waste mine or your time. If you camp you will also automatically lose. Any clips may be used on youtube or anything similar. If you don't want you to be in clips don't play me as I will be uploading a few 1v1's to yt. Might add more to this as time goes on.

Cole

Power member.
Since I have all upgrades, I will play you for an award?
If I lose, I'll give you a tag...

Very nice opportunity for some members, I must say.

Philly

Power member.
Cole said:
Since I have all upgrades, I will play you for an award?
If I lose, I'll give you a tag...

Very nice opportunity for some members, I must say.

I am not down to bet that much. Unless the tag is worth equal value and I am interested in it.

Phenom

User is banned.
Philly said:
I am not down to bet that much. Unless the tag is worth equal value and I am interested in it.

Dont do it Philly dont gamble, cole will lag switch it.

Cole

Power member.
Phenom said:
Dont do it Philly dont gamble, cole will lag switch it.

Hope you're trolling as he said in OP any cheating would result in a ban.
I don't even play Halo, but I am a competitive guy so I was going to give this a shot. If you want to just play for fun hit me up.

Phenom

User is banned.
Cole said:
Hope you're trolling as he said in OP any cheating would result in a ban.
I don't even play Halo, but I am a competitive guy so I was going to give this a shot. If you want to just play for fun hit me up.

Obviously i was lmao. Philly vs Cole, who will win?

Taking bets now ;)

Legend

User is banned.
Philly I will play you next week for fun if you want to be beat haha

Quad

User is banned.
Philly said:
I am willing to offer a free onyx upgrade to those who can beat me in a 1v1.

I will offer this for a while.

Map: Haven
Game type: Slayer Pro
First to 600 wins.

It's not going to be best of three. It will be only one game, and you only have one chance. you can't play me 10 times in a row, and get lucky and win once and get an upgrade. So if we play and you lose that is it.

Current record: 2-0

Won games against:
Journey
NiQue

Lost games against:

Terms: If you cheat in anyway I may just ban you on FK , so don't waste mine or your time. If you camp you will also automatically lose. Any clips may be used on youtube or anything similar. If you don't want you to be in clips don't play me as I will be uploading a few 1v1's to yt. Might add more to this as time goes on.

you cant force someone not to 'camp'. Thats bullshit, if they Camp just take map control and outplay them

Legend

User is banned.
Quad I agree with Philly, camping is bullshit and is hard to get around. It also makes the game go slower

Hide-

Power member.
Id be down to do this but since I'm upgraded maybe give onyx to another member ? If your down let me know .

Quad

User is banned.
Legend said:
Quad I agree with Philly, camping is bullshit and is hard to get around. It also makes the game go slower

No your just bad. If someone camps its a fucking gift. You get map control all to yourself. if you cant win with map control you suck balls, and also you can prenade a room and fuck him up lol.

S‍inister

Spider-Man said:
Id be down to do this but since I'm upgraded maybe give onyx to another member ? If your down let me know .

Me?

Nah, just kidding. Only if you want. ;)

Legend

User is banned.
Quad said:
No your just bad. If someone camps its a fucking gift. You get map control all to yourself. if you cant win with map control you suck balls, and also you can prenade a room and fuck him up lol.
Map control? If someone is camping you don't know where they are because there is no radar, so have fun pre nading every room

Philly

Power member.
Quad just stop if you don't like my rules than don't play me. Plain and simple. I am not going to play some skid that is going to camp our entire match. I want a legit 1v1 all skill. Camping takes no skill I don't care what you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.