• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Halo 4 1v1 against Philly for an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
iDefyy said:
Alright Philly. We'll see what's up and I'll give it a go. :)

Shit this is hella old man, I might still be down but I gotta play a few games and see if I still go it. Haven't played in a few months.

iDefy

Power member.
Lol. We could do a few warm ups in matchmaking before we do this if you'd like? I'm going to a friends house to watch the OU game right now but I should be on later. If you want add me man: EffecT iZ sicK

Actually I'm trying to switch Gt's. Add iDefy H3

Philly

Power member.
iDefyy said:
Lol. We could do a few warm ups in matchmaking before we do this if you'd like? I'm going to a friends house to watch the OU game right now but I should be on later. If you want add me man: EffecT iZ sicK

Actually I'm trying to switch Gt's. Add iDefy H3

For sure, if I get time to play it will not be until Monday without a doubt.

iDefy

Power member.
That's cool with me man. I'm still trying to make 50's and build my collection further because it goes free on the 16th. The market WILL go up :)

Philly

Power member.
iDefyy said:
That's cool with me man. I'm still trying to make 50's and build my collection further because it goes free on the 16th. The market WILL go up :)

What do you mean? :O

iDefy

Power member.
Games with Gold: halo 3 goes on that on the 16th. Which is why I've been grabbing all the 50's I can :) I got a sick booster for $2 on here. Thanks for referring me by the way. I forgot to put you down because I didn't know your name on this forum. But yeah I got a 50 in TS and Dubs with a 46 in snipes and a 38 in MLG for $2 :D

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...ames-With-Gold--Might---Magic-and-Halo-3.html

Here ya go buddy

Philly

Power member.
iDefyy said:
Games with Gold: halo 3 goes on that on the 16th. Which is why I've been grabbing all the 50's I can :) I got a sick booster for $2 on here. Thanks for referring me by the way. I forgot to put you down because I didn't know your name on this forum. But yeah I got a 50 in TS and Dubs with a 46 in snipes and a 38 in MLG for $2 :D

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...ames-With-Gold--Might---Magic-and-Halo-3.html

Here ya go buddy

Hell yeah man, I am glad you ended up signing up. I figured you would enjoy the site.

Dunk

Dom
Philly, you still doing this? I want to whoop your ass again! Naw jp. XD

Chiraqqq

User is banned.
This makes me want to play Halo.
If this is still open, which Philly already stated he needs to double check his skill, then non-upgraded members need to get in on this.

iDefy

Power member.
One said:
This makes me want to play Halo.
If this is still open, which Philly already stated he needs to double check his skill, then non-upgraded members need to get in on this.

Lol yep. I mean, what is there to lose? If I get destroyed, he puts me on Youtube and I get famous<3 If I win, I get an upgrade for free. Seems like either way I'm going to win.

VPN

I see that this thread is rather old, if you're still willing to do this I'll be able to do this whenever you're available.
My gamertag is Reaiming.

Whether or not you're doing this, thank you for giving such an opportunity to the members of the community.

Tadoe

Onyx user!
What about a Halo 3 1v1?;)<3 I lost my halo 4:(

Wacky

User is banned.
Haha philly when I get home later 1v1 in h4! I'll hit you up later mp me with your GT.

Nevermind

User is banned.
I might actually do this, @"Philly". I just started playing Halo again.

aleyoso

User is banned.
Why did you guys bump a 2012 post? I doubt he's doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.