• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gym

$crim

Onyx user!
I just finished my protein shake, and I'm about to hit the gym. Today is legs and back. I also hit the bike, treadmill, and stair stepper every time I go. (I go five times a week.)

Who else hit the gym or is going to today. If you are, what are you working on?

Cheeto

Onyx user!
Yoooo im going too! Today im probably gonna do legs & maybe core/abs. Gotta get them going. Every time i go to the gym i hit the bike, treadmil & of course the shitter :) jkjk haha but yeah.

Joseph

Exodia said:
I just finished my protein shake, and I'm about to hit the gym. Today is leg and muscle. I also hit the bike, treadmill, and stair stepper every time I go. (I go five times a week.)

Who else hit the gym or is going to today. If you are, what are you working on?

I have hit the gym today haha
I did abs and biceps

Wilsano

It's good to see you all actually do leg day!

Hope you are all tracking your calories using myFitness pal (or any other Calorie tracking application)!!!!

Joseph

Exodia said:
Yeah, I do abs, biceps, and tris on Friday.

I dont really have a schedule, per say. I more just do abs and biceps on one day, shoulders and back on another, legs on another etc.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Protein shake before workout lol wut? I did chest today and cardio didn't have much time

Gen

User is banned.
>legs and muscle

What is muscle man? Never heard someone use that term.

odllanor

User is banned.
Got to get them squats In gotta look good for my Xbox ;)

Deulofeu

I don't get what you mean by ''Today is leg and muscle'' anyway you should take your protein afterwards and take it with water the body absorbs water faster than what milk would, today I did shoulders

blast

I usually work out 4-5 times a week. Currently I'm o vacation so all I've done is cardio. I ran a few miles the past couple of days.

$crim

Onyx user!
one said:
2 mile warm up on treadmill. Arms and chest. Then core. Then you drink the protein man haha.
I usually do. I just waited an hour before I hit the gym.

Deulofeu said:
I don't get what you mean by ''Today is leg and muscle'' anyway you should take your protein afterwards and take it with water the body absorbs water faster than what milk would, today I did shoulders
I usually do take it after.  Just waited an hour.

Rae said:
>legs and muscle

What is muscle man? Never heard someone use that term.
Legs and back lol. Sorry, I was too chopped.

Blast said:
I usually work out 4-5 times a week. Currently I'm o vacation so all I've done is cardio. I ran a few miles the past couple of days.

Nice. I usually work out 5 days a week (Mon-Fri).

Kinda

I go to the gym almost everyday, after sometimes i like to make a protein shake with a banana, peanut butter, 2 scoops of protein, milk. Very good

Doom

Power member.
I wanna go to the gym but I'm scared a'f. Should I even go? Turning 14 in a few months.

wall

Power member.
Cheeto said:
Yoooo im going too! Today im probably gonna do legs & maybe core/abs. Gotta get them going. Every time i go to the gym i hit the bike, treadmil & of course the shitter :) jkjk haha but yeah.

This nigga lies, he hits the gym & sits there & takes selfies in the mirror. (i go to the gym w this nigga)

Gen

User is banned.
Doom said:
I wanna go to the gym but I'm scared a'f. Should I even go? Turning 14 in a few months.

There's nothing to be scared of, everyone I've ever met at the Gym is super chill.

Revo

Power member.
Fuck yeah i hit the gym about 3-4 times a week, no cardio for me as i lose weight quick. Glad to see members on here hitting the gym.