• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Got Halo Today ^^

brian said:
Can't play during the week :eek:mg:

Noob, why? I play during the week, I do have a test tomorrow though. :eek:mg:

But I do good in school so I guess that's why, if I did bad I probably couldn't play during the week.

Reality

User is banned.
Yeah.. my school is a pay2go school, so kind of a lot of pressure on me :pinch:, I did bad in middle school so I'm kind of lucky I got in here ^^

brian said:
Yeah.. my school is a pay2go school, so kind of a lot of pressure on me :pinch:, I did bad in middle school so I'm kind of lucky I got in here ^^

Pay2go? You mean private school? I go to a private school, it sucks so bad. You get in trouble for everything and there's too much work. -.-

Reality

User is banned.
Nah not really. Some probably will turn out gay later on, but not yet at least ^^

I'm gonna be doing this stage crew thing cause it's lights and stuff, so I figured it's as close to techie as I'll get, design as well. I heard some gay guys in there :(

At least I'll meet more girls that come to our school to do the play :evilgrin:

Surge

Reality said:
This game is amazing nuff said

The AI in campaign are entirely useless. Fuckin blows on legendary driving them in the Hog and they wont shoot at all. Or I let them drive me and they park the Hog in the middle of 2 ghosts.

Reality

User is banned.
Lol I've been playing on Heroic but I got pissed so I'm just playin matchmaker for now ;)

Surge

Reality said:
Lol I've been playing on Heroic but I got pissed so I'm just playin matchmaker for now ;)

Yeah I play a mix of matchmaking and solo legendary campaign. 2 more mission left and I'm done with the campaign though:)

Reality

User is banned.
Is it me, or SWAT fucking amazing?

I went like 26 kills and beat 4 kids so bad. I have triton headset so I hear em sprinting and shit, my teammates weren't there to help me -.-

Surge

Reality said:
Is it me, or SWAT fucking amazing?

I went like 26 kills and beat 4 kids so bad. I have triton headset so I hear em sprinting and shit, my teammates weren't there to help me -.-

It's pretty fun. Much improved from H3 swat. Same, I have Turtle Beaches and they help a lot.

Reality

User is banned.
I never knew H3 had Swat O;

I used to play H3 A bit, but I was always a Halo-Hater till now. I love it now, dunno how that happened though, XD.