• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Got Halo Today ^^

Reality

User is banned.
Can't wait to play it, I am not allowed to during the week especially when tests are the next morning. I'm eager to start though.

Any comments on gameplay?

Assangha

I heard the Campaign was amazing. I haven't been able tot pick up my copy since my retarded brother lost his license.

Reality

User is banned.
Yeah the campaign is supposed to be great,

Btw: if it's gamestop all you need to have is your name in the system and maybe a credit card.

Assangha

brian said:
Yeah the campaign is supposed to be great,

Btw: if it's gamestop all you need to have is your name in the system and maybe a credit card.

Hurr... I told him something similar and he said, "WTF DEY SED NO!!!?" I cba talking to him half of the time. I'll eventually get my mom to take me up there and pick it up.

Reality

User is banned.
My mom took me xD That's how I found out. If you have the receipt though it's easier, they don't require it or ask for it though.

Reality

User is banned.
Yeah :)

You need a 48 hour code Silver?

Haha, nope. I'm good. Thank you, though. :smile:

The game is pretty good. No complaints from me. The only thing I hate, is there can only be one person in Theater, which is really aggravating.

I love Reach! I got it Wednesday and am on the last mission on the Campaign. I haven't really gotten into the campaign though, maybe because I'm playing on Legendary and it frustrates me:(. Oh yea, if you play on Legendary it's a lot harder than the Halo 2/3 campaign was, but I like a challenge

The multiplayer is extremely fun too, unless you have a bunch of tryhards when you go into Team Arena that just sit and camp the whole game. Team arena is liked ranked and is really cool.

You can customize your Spartan way more than Halo 3, you buy armor with credits you earn in each game/campaign mission.

There's so much to say you just have to play it to realize what a great game it is.

Reality

User is banned.
What's the hardest one for Halo?

Also does everyone who buys the game get recon helmet, or just preorders? Mine has the code for it but dunno if everyone gets it.

My friend beat it on Heroic in a day :pinch:

Assangha

Brother brought it home a little bit ago. I beat the first two levels on campaign. I have to take breaks or the game gets old.

brian said:
What's the hardest one for Halo?

Also does everyone who buys the game get recon helmet, or just preorders? Mine has the code for it but dunno if everyone gets it.

My friend beat it on Heroic in a day :pinch:

Must have played for 10 hours straight.

And I think you had to have preordered a copy to get recon. I don't mind though, it looks stupid in Reach.

Reality

User is banned.
I've never really played halo for a long time without getting bored.. I hope this is different and I stick to it though.

brian said:
I've never really played halo for a long time without getting bored.. I hope this is different and I stick to it though.

There are SO many things to buy in this game it's ridiculous. It'll take so long to get them all. It'll take me at least 2 years to get bored of it, then I'll go to CoD, and then I'll switch back. That's how I roll.

Reality

User is banned.
*roll xD

I love Cod though <3

BTW: Almost 100 more posts then you xD