• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Got Halo Today ^^

Surge

Reality said:
I never knew H3 had Swat O;

I used to play H3 A bit, but I was always a Halo-Hater till now. I love it now, dunno how that happened though, XD.

I've been a Halo fan since CE and have never given up the game. I'm a CoD hater lol
Oh and I'm on the last mission for solo legendary:)

Reality

User is banned.
I'm gonna take the solo easy, gonna start on the easiest and go up. Made the mistake of startin on Heroic lolol

Surge

Reality said:
I'm gonna take the solo easy, gonna start on the easiest and go up. Made the mistake of startin on Heroic lolol

I did the opposite. Went straight for Legendary solo lol

Reality

User is banned.
Yeah I went for Heroic, too much for me :bebe-pleure:

Surge

Reality said:
Yeah I went for Heroic, too much for me :bebe-pleure:

Yeah you have to play very passively and use plasma weapons to take down shields the entire time on legendary.

Reality

User is banned.
I didn't know plasma weapons even effected them :eek:hmy:

Reality

User is banned.
That's ironic, cheaters in halo but not call of duty. Hmm

NaDe said:
Halo is really fun.. Its not like most games so it takes awhile to get use to the gameplay.
The only downfall to the game is cheaters,lag, and bungie.

There are no cheaters in Halo, what are you smoking? It's only laggy if your connection sucks, and Bungie makes great games.

I've never seen a cheater in all of Halo 3, ODST, or Reach. I've only seen videos of modding offline, because they know if they take it online they'll get banned right away. Unlike shitty CoD games where almost every game has a cheater in it.

NaDe said:
God said:
NaDe said:
Halo is really fun.. Its not like most games so it takes awhile to get use to the gameplay.
The only downfall to the game is cheaters,lag, and bungie.

There are no cheaters in Halo, what are you smoking? It's only laggy if your connection sucks, and Bungie makes great games.

I've never seen a cheater in all of Halo 3, ODST, or Reach. I've only seen videos of modding offline, because they know if they take it online they'll get banned right away. Unlike shitty CoD games where almost every game has a cheater in it.

If you run 50 high you get ddosed 1 out of every 3 games... An if you haven't seen matchmaking modding you have never seen Jester's videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8qht09ft74

Well I'm a 50 in 4 playlists, but I haven't really played Halo in 4 months. When I played I rarely got host booted.

And that's one guy. MW2 is at least 100 times worse.

NaDe said:
If your a 50 in mlg you will get "hostbooted" alot and Jester is just one of the people that brought major modding to halo. Now alot of people have aim bots.

Well that sucks, I quit playing Halo seriously a while ago. But now Reach is out and it's really fun. I'm sticking with it until something else comes out. (Don't know what, Black Ops looks like garbage)

NaDe said:
I haven't played reach yet.. How different is it from h3?

I'll make a list:
1. Based on Credits, not skill level
2. Way more customization, buy stuff from armory
3. Bigger maps
4. Forge world was greatly improved
5. There are classes now, kind of like CoD, but you can't customize them
6. You can rank up in Campaign
7. New weapons, vehicles, gametypes
9. There is Firefight, like ODST but you can customize settings more
Will edit if I think of more
:)

Reality