• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Going Vegan

Cann!bal

Power member.
Incedingly said:
Just remember, my food shits on your food, and you eat cow's, pig's, etc. food, xD if you want to be a vegan do it :)
What the fuck are you talking about?

smalls

Power member.
my family owns a cow farm and we are very humane, not all meat places are bad. Plus, animals were put on earth to eat.

Seven

User is banned.
Plants are living... ripped right from their roots, killing them. Just because they have no voice for themselves, it is okay to eat them? Damn, you should just eat nothing.

Cann!bal

Power member.
grassed said:
my family owns a cow farm and we are very humane, not all meat places are bad. Plus, animals were put on earth to eat.
Okay, perhaps your family is more humane than others, but they still perpetuate exploiting cows and depending on their practices, murdering them.

You got proof of that?

Seven said:
Plants are living... ripped right from their roots, killing them. Just because they have no voice for themselves, it is okay to eat them? Damn, you should just eat nothing.
Fun fact: Plants don't have nervous systems.

Seven

User is banned.
Cann!bal said:
Okay, perhaps your family is more humane than others, but they still perpetuate exploiting cows and depending on their practices, murdering them.

You got proof of that?

Fun fact: Plants don't have nervous systems.

And? They are able to communicate with each other and with the world around them. You have to take life to have life, whether it be an animal or a plant. I don't support mass slaughtering of cows, or anything of the sort, but I do not care about hunting. If lions can go hunt food, just like most animals, then humans should. Hunting is ethical and instinctive, slaughter houses are not.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Seven said:
And? They are able to communicate with each other and with the world around them. You have to take life to have life, whether it be an animal or a plant. I don't support mass slaughtering of cows, or anything of the sort, but I do not care about hunting. If lions can go hunt food, just like most animals, then humans should. Hunting is ethical and instinctive, slaughter houses are not.

And... that means they don't feel pain or happiness like animals and humans can. It means they don't suffer.

You clearly do support slaughterhouses if you consume meat from them. With every single drumstick, hot dog, or hamburger you eat or purchase - you support slaughterhouses.

The difference between us and non-humans is that we can recognize murder is morally and ethically wrong, so no hunting is still just a disgusting bloodsport.

Seven

User is banned.
Cann!bal said:
And... that means they don't feel pain or happiness like animals and humans can. It means they don't suffer.

You clearly do support slaughterhouses if you consume meat from them. With every single drumstick, hot dog, or hamburger you eat or purchase - you support slaughterhouses.

The difference between us and non-humans is that we can recognize murder is morally and ethically wrong, so no hunting is still just a disgusting bloodsport.
Animals DO hunt, same way we do.
And most animals don't kill its own kind, unless if it is in defense, or if they did something they weren't supposed too. And in packs of animals, a pack member may attack another pack member, then the attacker gets kicked out. They also view murder (or attempt to murder) as being wrong.

Gen

User is banned.
cows r gud

meat is nice

plants r for animals

Glitter Milk

Cann!bal said:
EDIT:
Everyone keeps thumbing up @"old"'s comment like he debunked the fuck out of me when it was stupid as fuck.
@"Glitter Milk"

I actually gave him kudos because he said "I prefer to eat animals". So do I, hence the agreeing kudo.
Didn't really read the rest until now. *shrugs*

old

iCann!bal said:
That's a pretty shitty justification for the systematic exploitation, torture and murder of billions of animals. And you don't have to look very much to find all health benefits veganism offers, that average American diets don't. They offer some, if not the healthiest diets available.

I do participate in some of those ideas and some to an extent, like boycotting unethical capitalist giants like Nike and McDonald's, but I don't really have that whole option with living in a capitalist society unless I want to be homeless and dirt poor. Regardless, I think the most effective thing to do is expose unethical capitalist giants for what pieces of trash they are rather than be homeless and broke.

EDIT:
Everyone keeps thumbing up @"old"'s comment like he debunked the fuck out of me when it was stupid as fuck.

@"A L O N E", @Bomb, @DestinyEGO, @Gen, @"Glitter Milk", @Seven

That's a nonsensical justification for the systematic exploitation, torture, and murder of billions of animals. "Everyone else still does it, so I should, too."

Don't let obstacles like that prevent you from doing what is ethically and morally right.

hahaha if you think my comment was "stupid as fuck", you're gonna need to sizzle down and not take the internet so seriously. what i said was all in good fun. I'll stick to eating meat though. you don't see lions not killing zebra's because they're worried about their feelings.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Seven said:
Animals DO hunt, same way we do.
And most animals don't kill its own kind, unless if it is in defense, or if they did something they weren't supposed too. And in packs of animals, a pack member may attack another pack member, then the attacker gets kicked out. They also view murder (or attempt to murder) as being wrong.
We don't hunt the same way. We hunt for sport, not because it's necessary.

No, I was referring to their mental capacity, as in they can't make moral decisions.

And I wasn't talking solely inter-species, I meant intra-species as well.

Gen

User is banned.
Hey Cannibal change your name please, you don't eat meat, and I'm certain you are not a plant.

Cann!bal

Power member.
old said:
hahaha if you think my comment was "stupid as fuck", you're gonna need to sizzle down and not take the internet so seriously. what i said was all in good fun. I'll stick to eating meat though. you don't see lions not killing zebra's because they're worried about their feelings.
It was. You tried justifying the systematic exploitation, torture and murder of billions upon billions of animals because you think meat tastes good. That's incredibly stupid. "Stupid as fuck" is deadly accurate of the shit you said.

The internet is so fucking irrelevant. I said what I said because you said some fucking deplorable, atrocious garbage.

That's such an unfair comparison. Lions are carnivores and they don't have the capacity to understand why murder is wrong. Such a stupid point.

Mr. X

Power member.
0WNF9zc.png

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

old

Cann!bal said:
It was. You tried justifying the systematic exploitation, torture and murder of billions upon billions of animals because you think meat tastes good. That's incredibly stupid. "Stupid as fuck" is deadly accurate of the shit you said.

The internet is so fucking irrelevant. I said what I said because you said some fucking deplorable, atrocious garbage.

That's such an unfair comparison. Lions are carnivores and they don't have the capacity to understand why murder is wrong. Such a stupid point.
if you really thought the internet was irrelevant you wouldn't be on here preaching your practice and trying to tell me why I'm wrong. What's actually "stupid as fuck" is that you're more worried about animals' feelings when your fellow humans are killing each other each and every day. but by all means, continue your ego trip of you thinking you're really out here making a difference.

blast

d64.gif

this me rn. Im also high af so its even better.