• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Going Vegan

Cann!bal

Power member.
I've recently and proudly have made the decision to go vegan.

I am a vegan because I am against the systematic exploitation, torture and murder of animals; I am a vegan because I recognize animals are sentient beings who feel pain and hold the desire to live, too; I am a vegan because billions upon billions of animals are killed (in cruel, inhumane ways) every year because of our selfishness and vanity.

If you recognize the importance of animal rights, then you must recognize the importance of advocating them. You cannot claim to be an animal rights advocate (or an environmentalist for that matter) when you simultaneously perpetuate the systematic exploitation, torture, and murder of animals with your dietary and fashion choices.

There are three steps to becoming vegan: interest, research, then action. This could be the second step for you. Simply take a moment and look at the facts.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydgxje2sC9o[/video]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4HJcq8qHAY[/video]
eating-animals-facts-infographic.jpg

Meat is murder. And, animals are friends, not food.

If you got any questions or shit, then leave a comment.

old

Congrats on switching to vegan. I prefer to eat animals though, as they're tasty and good for you. while you're speaking up against exploitation and cruelty, you should also stop shopping at chain stores, not wear any major clothing brands, and not use most, if not all of the electronic devices you own. I'm sure you know that the people that create such products and the respective companies exploit and outsource just about all the time. Would be weird if you were putting animals before your fellow race of humans, ya know?

Niggerism

and yet the animals will continue to be murdered and their meat will continue to be sold in stores. if it's going to happen either way then why the fuck not?

i get what you're saying though too many humans have no feelings for animals when they are just like us in many ways. they could at least kill them painlessly.

ForumKorner

Haha I just had an argument with my friend about meat. How companies or the facilities kill the animals by force without mercy.
I've been considering going vegan, but my mom always cooks meat.

Joker

Cann!bal said:
I've recently and proudly have made the decision to go vegan.

I am a vegan because I am against the systematic exploitation, torture and murder of animals; I am a vegan because I recognize animals are sentient beings who feel pain and hold the desire to live, too; I am a vegan because billions upon billions of animals are killed (in cruel, inhumane ways) every year because of our selfishness and vanity.

If you recognize the importance of animal rights, then you must recognize the importance of advocating them. You cannot claim to be an animal rights advocate (or an environmentalist for that matter) when you simultaneously perpetuate the systematic exploitation, torture, and murder of animals with your dietary and fashion choices.

There are three steps to becoming vegan: interest, research, then action. This could be the second step for you. Simply take a moment and look at the facts.

Meat is murder. And, animals are friends, not food.

If you got any questions or shit, then leave a comment.
My girlfriend and I are doing this, It's also good for your body and reduces illnesses. ''Meat Is Murder'' - Morrissey.

Also props for the Crystal Castles sig.

ForumKorner

There's also a documentary called Food, Inc on Netflix. I watched this during my English 101 class like a year or two ago, you'll get a better understanding what happens.
I recommend it to anyone who is bored af right now and in the mood to see what really happens to the foods you eat.
Plus eating green is always better, there are other ways to get protein other than meat. People are just uninformed and believe meat is the only way.
Also, there are actually some body builders who are vegan.

Joker

******ism said:
and yet the animals will continue to be murdered and their meat will continue to be sold in stores. if it's going to happen either way then why the fuck not?

i get what you're saying though too many humans have no feelings for animals when they are just like us in many ways. they could at least kill them painlessly.

You get 2 mindsets in this world. You get people who will begin to make a change, Then you get people who won't make a change because ''hurr durr it'll happen regardless.''

1 person less is 1 less serving, 1 less animal is the way I see it.. It's better for your body and I'm sure you'd much rather shit out plants than blood and guts.

Bomb

User is banned.
Emoji said:
There's also a documentary called Food, Inc on Netflix. I watched this during my English 101 class like a year or two ago, you'll get a better understanding what happens.
I recommend it to anyone who is bored af right now and in the mood to see what really happens to the foods you eat.
Plus eating green is always better, there are other ways to get protein other than meat. People are just uninformed and believe meat is the only way.
Jesus you made me think of this hippie motherfucker called Vegan Gains on YouTube with that last sentence

Joker

Meat is murder and Morrissey would be very proud of you as am I.

meatmurder.jpg

Emoji said:
Also this hubba hubba (nohomo) is Vegan.

MTI3MjI5MDM1NTk5MTYzMzYy.jpg

Brennan

i am a vegan, but i still have intercourse with my dog. i have a beautiful golden female aprox 5 years old. it feels good being a 17 year old and fucking a "milf" since dogs are 7 dog years:1 human year. i realized i wanted to be vegan because my golden is my sexual partner and i cant eat animals becuz of that XD.. gz on the switch.

Niggerism

Joker said:
You get 2 mindsets in this world. You get people who will begin to make a change, Then you get people who won't make a change because ''hurr durr it'll happen regardless.''

1 person less is 1 less serving, 1 less animal is the way I see it.. It's better for your body and I'm sure you'd much rather shit out plants than blood and guts.
cmon man no matter how many people decide to go vegan they aren't going to stop murdering cows lol

Magnificent

I think it is an excellent choice to switch to Vegan

Cann!bal

Power member.
old said:
Congrats on switching to vegan. I prefer to eat animals though, as they're tasty and good for you. while you're speaking up against exploitation and cruelty, you should also stop shopping at chain stores, not wear any major clothing brands, and not use most, if not all of the electronic devices you own. I'm sure you know that the people that create such products and the respective companies exploit and outsource just about all the time. Would be weird if you were putting animals before your fellow race of humans, ya know?

That's a pretty shitty justification for the systematic exploitation, torture and murder of billions of animals. And you don't have to look very much to find all health benefits veganism offers, that average American diets don't. They offer some, if not the healthiest diets available.

I do participate in some of those ideas and some to an extent, like boycotting unethical capitalist giants like Nike and McDonald's, but I don't really have that whole option with living in a capitalist society unless I want to be homeless and dirt poor. Regardless, I think the most effective thing to do is expose unethical capitalist giants for what pieces of trash they are rather than be homeless and broke.

EDIT:
Everyone keeps thumbing up @"old"'s comment like he debunked the fuck out of me when it was stupid as fuck.

@"A L O N E", @Bomb, @DestinyEGO, @Gen, @"Glitter Milk", @Seven

******ism said:

That's a nonsensical justification for the systematic exploitation, torture, and murder of billions of animals. "Everyone else still does it, so I should, too."

Emoji said:
Haha I just had an argument with my friend about meat. How companies or the facilities kill the animals by force without mercy.
I've been considering going vegan, but my mom always cooks meat.
Don't let obstacles like that prevent you from doing what is ethically and morally right.

Niggerism

Cann!bal said:
That's a nonsensical justification for the systematic exploitation, torture, and murder of billions of animals. "Everyone else still does it, so I should, too."
that is not what I said at all. if meat is going to be available to us either way you might as well enjoy it because they are not going to stop murdering cows, pigs, deer, w/e else just because some people decide to go vegan. it's not right that our lives are valued over theirs but the fact is no one really gives a fuck and the few that do aren't enough to make a difference I'm sorry to let you know. if eating meat genuinely disgusts you that's a different story.

Cann!bal

Power member.
******ism said:
that is not what I said at all. if meat is going to be available to us either way you might as well enjoy it because they are not going to stop murdering cows, pigs, deer, w/e else just because some people decide to go vegan. it's not right that our lives are valued over theirs but the fact is no one really gives a fuck and the few that do aren't enough to make a difference I'm sorry to let you know. if eating meat genuinely disgusts you that's a different story.
I don't see a difference. I still see, "Everyone else still does it, so I'll do it, too." Regardless, you're still justifying all these incredibly disgusting and immoral things with these statements.

But they can be enough to make a difference and are. Every single person is. Read the first section of the infographic.

DestinyEGO said:
Well if you are done growing and you are no longer growing as a teenage, go right ahead my dude.
Why? Like I said, veganism offers some, if not the healtheist diets available.

Niggerism

once they decide to stop killing cows i will happily go vegan but as long as meat is available to buy in stores ill b eatin that shit cause it good af buffalo chicken wings wit some ranch holy fuck omg mouth watering

Brennan

cannibal are u gonna fucking reply to me u bitch

Incedingly

Just remember, my food shits on your food, and you eat cow's, pig's, etc. food, xD if you want to be a vegan do it :)