• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Going Vegan

Cann!bal

Power member.
old said:
if you really thought the internet was irrelevant you wouldn't be on here preaching your practice and trying to tell me why I'm wrong. What's actually "stupid as fuck" is that you're more worried about animals' feelings when your fellow humans are killing each other each and every day. but by all means, continue your ego trip of you thinking you're really out here making a difference.
YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID, HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I didn't claim the internet was irrelevant entirely. I claimed it was irrelevant within your statement. It made no fucking sense with its context.

That's total bullshit. That all came straight out of your ass. I never claimed animals are more important than humans or vice versa. Don't put words in my mouth, you liar.

I am making a difference. Don't even try to put me down for defending the rights of the voiceless.

blast

meow░w░w▒w▒w▓w▓ said:
i suck cock for a living so vegan is a no go
IM CRYING SO FUCKING HARD OMG LOLOLOL

old

Cann!bal said:
YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID, HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I didn't claim the internet was irrelevant entirely. I claimed it was irrelevant within your statement. It made no fucking sense with its context.

That's total bullshit. That all came straight out of your ass. I never claimed animals are more important than humans or vice versa. Don't put words in my mouth, you liar.

I am making a difference. Don't even try to put me down for defending the rights of the voiceless.
The worst thing about this thread is that you're getting worked up enough to call me an idiot and a liar. I was just using your logic. Had steak last night and it was amazing, but you're free to eat leaves and get mad about people not agreeing with your opinion on a forum on the internet.

Cann!bal

Power member.
old said:
The worst thing about this thread is that you're getting worked up enough to call me an idiot and a liar. I was just using your logic. Had steak last night and it was amazing, but you're free to eat leaves and get mad about people not agreeing with your opinion on a forum on the internet.
I'm not worked up, but you are an idiot and a liar. You justified the exploitation, torture, and murder of billions of sentient feeling beings with your taste buds. That's stupid. And, you explicitly said I cared about animals more than humans. That's a lie.

A living sentient feeling being was exploited and tortured for years until they became futile and were murdered for their meat just so they can be on your plate because you're that selfish. That's deplorable shit, man, especially since you're so happy to espouse it.

I ate a bag of chips, ramen (without the seasoning packets), alongside some croissants, apple slices and carrots for my meals yesterday. It doesn't even feel like my diet has changed for the most part. And not to mention, but there are good alternatives to literally every animal product out there, so don't even try giving me shit for my ethical dietary choice to go vegan.

Joker

You know what, after being linked this.. I'm going to bump this back to the top.

Right on my man cannibal.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Harmony said:
The eating of animals is natural, and it's natural. Although nice being able to go through with it and not eating meat.
Just to be blunt but rape, murder and war are natural, too. That doesn't mean it's morally okay.

I don't think there's anything natural about breeding several artificially selected species by the billions and raising them in captivity their whole life so we can consume them for pleasure anyways.

If animals morally matter, then we cannot justify needlessly harming or using them as things. It's simple as that.

coltie2 said:
You do you man. I could never give up meat.
Why couldn't you go vegan? I'm sure you're not incredibly happy with the idea someone has to needlessly suffer and die so we can eat meat.

And vegan alternatives exist if you ever get cravings and they're pretty darn good.

Harmony

That's how some people get their food. And we all have our ideas on what is wrong and right. Such as what peoples thoughts are on being vegan. Although I understand you think eating meat/animal is wrong, I respect your choice/idea. Anyways I'm out this bitch.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Harmony said:
That's how some people get their food. And we all have our ideas on what is wrong and right. Such as what peoples thoughts are on being vegan. Although I understand you think eating meat/animal is wrong, I respect your choice/idea. Anyways I'm out this bitch.
You don't live in the middle of nowhere, mate. You eat for pleasure, not for survival.

Sure, morality may be subjective but if you care about animals and the planet, then veganism is the only morally consistent way.

Joker

Harmony said:
The eating of animals is natural, and it's natural. Although nice being able to go through with it and not eating meat.

I wouldn't really say it's natural, as Cannibal above said.. Murder used to be a natural process that is now considered morally disgusting. Taking the life of an innocent bystander.

No difference.

People say ''Born to eat'' but I disagree with that, you wouldn't breed humans for food.

Harmony

Cann!bal said:
You don't live in the middle of nowhere, mate. You eat for pleasure, not for survival.

Sure, morality may be subjective but if you care about animals and the planet, then veganism is the only morally consistent way.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Maybe I do live in the middle of nowhere? Not everyone has an appetite for only plants. People like to get their calories and protein from food such as meat. It isn't wrong that people eat animals. It's been happening for millions of years. People have hunt for their food and havest for food. Animals eat plants, we eat animals. Although some people, such as yourself don't like it when people harvest farm animals such as cows or pigs and etc for food and only enjoy eating plants. That is your choice, other peoples choices are to eat meat and even plants.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]All I really have to say as there is nothing to say anymore.[/font]

Cann!bal

Power member.
Harmony said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Maybe I do live in the middle of nowhere? Not everyone has an appetite for only plants. People like to get their calories and protein from food such as meat. It isn't wrong that people eat animals. It's been happening for millions of years. People have hunt for their food and havest for food. Animals eat plants, we eat animals. Although some people, such as yourself don't like it when people harvest farm animals such as cows or pigs and etc for food and only enjoy eating plants. That is your choice, other peoples choices are to eat meat and even plants.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]All I really have to say as there is nothing to say anymore.[/font]
Lol, dude. You clearly don't live in the middle of nowhere. I'm putting my bets on that you live driving distance from a grocery store and that you aren't surviving consuming animal products for survival.

Cannibals like the taste of human flesh but that doesn't make it morally okay to murder someone for their pleasure.

Our ancestors are awful moral role models. I haven't an idea why you would want to follow them. They killed for survival, not for pleasure.

Non-human animals are also awful moral role models. They also commit infanticide and rape each other. They have no moral agency and it's necessary for many of them. We know it's wrong to needlessly harm others and it isn't necessary for us.

Don't euphemize it. You don't harvest animals, you murder them.

What about the animal's personal choice? I'm pretty sure they personally choose not to suffer and die.