• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gods

Liquids

Nice group man, you're a great user!

Dusk

based
I remember this group i paid @Found to get in it lol Rip :(

I wanna join tho,
I have 800+ rep and about 20+ vouches im active and i also Middle man for people and have some vouches for that also and ill always rep the UB

Slur

User is banned.
I would love to join the group! I am trusted by many and have done a lot of successful transactions. I have been trying to join a usergroup that looks after each other and it appears this one does! Let me know!​

Revo

Power member.
Id like to join your group since it doesnt seem elitist because you, just like me, are a newer member of this forum. I did some legit transactions around here, id have no problem repping the UB at all times and im interested in getting to know you and other members of this group : )

Mytho

Onyx user!
Pretty sure I won't be able to get in, but I would love to be apart of this group! Let me know if any openings are available :)

Zac

Power member.
Are you still recruiting @"aware"?

If so, I would love to join this user group.

The group looks very clean and stands out amongst the rest.

I am a legit member and have recently gotten Verified to prove that I have no malicious intentions. I am reasonably active around here and so, would be active in the sub-forum and what not.

Aware

Power member.
It's only me and @Rare in the group right now. I'm only letting one more person in. I will be picking real soon probably since I'm leaving on Thursday for about a week.

Ambien

I remember when @Found had this, it's a great name and UB and font color, don't let anyone in who kisses ass, Goodluck my mans.

Aware

Power member.
I am the only one in the group since Rare started his own group. If anyone still wants in Gods, post here or PM me.

Magnificent

I would like to be in this group thanks

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I have asked before, don't know about whether or not you want me. Let me know.

Feel

Power member.
I would like to join. I've been a member for a while, and have done a ton of deals. Let me know!

Thanks

Julian

Power member.
@feel you really going to apply for every group in the section orrr?

OP: Good luck on your group, the ub is cool-looking.