• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gods

Aware

Power member.
Welcome to the official thread for the Gods group

This group is an invite only group. If you want an invite to the group, post on this thread saying why you wanna join. I will only let one or two more people in.​

Rules:​
You must wear the userbar at all times​
No disrespecting any other members of Gods​
Rules might change or I might add more rules at anytime

members:
@Aware(Leader/owner)

Only inviting one or 2 more people. Comment below if you want in.​

Cred

Really dope userbar, would be dope if I was in this group :p I want to join because why not? Good luck with the group

Awhile

Power member.
You should toss me an invite to the group.
1. I don't have one
2. The UB and color are clean
3. I'm a God so I'd fit in just fine.

smalls

Power member.
Reasons you should invite me,

I'm a hq user, I love the userbar, & I believe I could bring good things.

anx

I wanna join because I'm not cancer like some of the users on here, and have knowledge about a lot of things especially the gt scene. I also try to be a HQ user when I have the time to be. I will wear the UB all the time. Also I got a decent amount of trusted people that vouch for me I may not be the most known but I am very trustworthy and if you play Xbox I am always down to play.

BひDDHA

Power member.
I strive on being a HQ user, and the most active as possible when not at work., I have respect for everybody on this forum and I don't fuck with immaturity. I would consider myself a trusted member on this forum. Userbar will always be repped and would be 100% loyal to group. please consider my entry :)

Cam

Hey Aware popping up with the Gods usergroup! It's always been one of my favorites. I'll rock it as one of my 4 UB's

Kidding, congrats man!

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I wouldn't mind joining, I remember about a year ago when someone else led this and I was in but that's not my reason for joining. I would like to join because I am looking for another group to join since I left Archetypal. This is a nice group and I would love to be apart of it. Good luck to anyone who is attempting to join and I hope to hear back from you.

Edit: I have a decent amount of vouches and have never had any problems deal wise with other users.

Aware

Power member.
I will decide who to invite on Monday night or Tuesday morning as I will most likely be gone this weekend.

Devil

very nice group you have here @aware , I remember when @found owned it

Gang

Power member.
I wouldn't mind joining man, it would be my first group on here and the userbar and color looks sick. I would wear it all the time. Thanks.

Color

Lmao. "no new members of FK" and you're straight out the womb my boy. I'm dead.

Aware

Power member.
Color said:
Lmao.  "no new members of FK" and you're straight out the womb my boy.  I'm dead.

I meant like members who just joined less than a month ago and people who I trust on here. Obviously I'm not gonna invite someone who I don't trust.
I don't want anyone in my group scamming. I also don't want people in my group to try talking shit to any member of the group. I'm looking for chill and trusted users. I should've been more specific in my thread. I'm sorry. Lol

ENĐ

Onyx user!
I would like to join because i am a god, so id fit in pretty well. Jk, but it is a cool usergroup and id like to join. Ive got no negs, and i plan to keep it that way, so in other words you dont hacve to worry about me making the group look bad.

Color

Aware said:
I meant like members who just joined less than a month ago and people who I trust on here. Obviously I'm not gonna invite someone who I don't trust.
I don't want anyone in my group scamming. I also don't want people in my group to try talking shit to any member of the group. I'm looking for chill and trusted users. I should've been more specific in my thread. I'm sorry. Lol

I clearly would never fit into this group.  All I do is talk shit.  Lol.

Panda

Power member.
Please can I have an invite to this group? I'm trusted, but you don't know me :/