• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Girlfriend.

Poe

User is banned.
Kyle said:
a Necklace or one of those bracelets that can be added onto.

A pandora bracelet ..? That's for old people he wouldn't buy that shit.
Atleast I hope not.

Alex

Power member.
Do you guys know any necklaces brand that eceryone wants? Like you know how every girl had to have alex and ani and Pandora well whats the story on necklaces?

Testicle

A$AP Rocky said:
Do you guys know any necklaces brand that eceryone wants? Like you know how every girl had to have alex and ani and Pandora well whats the story on necklaces?

Dont ask us. We're all guys.

Alex

Power member.
BBB said:
Dont ask us. We're all guys.

Lol true. Sorry I feel like you guys can help me out faster then waiting hours for yahoo answers to tell me

Poe

User is banned.
A$AP Rocky said:

Tiffany and Co is the way to go.
The necklace with the heart gets mad pussy.

Alex

Power member.
Fend said:
Tiffany and Co is the way to go.
The necklace with the heart gets mad pussy.

Wow thank you very much. Didnt think there was someone actually gonna answer that im gonna do some research on them now

Poe

User is banned.
A$AP Rocky said:
Wow thank you very much. Didnt think there was someone actually gonna answer that im gonna do some research on them now

Shit when you've been with a girl for 2 years you learn fucking everything there is haha.

Alex

Power member.
Fend said:
Shit when you've been with a girl for 2 years you learn fucking everything there is haha.

Good shit. Hah I found the site finds the necklace your talking about see 400$ : o

Poe

User is banned.
A$AP Rocky said:
Good shit. Hah I found the site finds the necklace your talking about see 400$ : o

Yep, I never got one for mine haha but it's all she wants. Go on Craigslist probably one way cheaper or something from Tiffany.

Fam

User is banned.
BBB said:
Do you mean flashlight? And he asked to keep this thread serious.

Lol you don't know what a fleshlight is ?

Also get her something like flowers.

Alex

Power member.
Okay now that its morning members that werent up last night can help me now whats your opinion?

Testicle

Artificial said:
You know her best. Get her what she likes.

That's exactly what I said. And he already decided what he's getting he

Alex

Power member.
BBB said:
That's exactly what I said. And he already decided what he's getting he

Yes should I try to find one on ebay? I found some like 25 $ cheaper but im scared there fake jewelry...

Skriptic

Onyx user!
Get her either the Juicy cotore (however the fuck you spell it) or the red and black poked or flower bottle perfume. That's what all the upper class girls want around here.

Tiffany and Co is great as you can never lose. Maybe a silver necklace with her name in gold as the pendant

Alex

Power member.
I ended up going to a local jewelry store and bought her a necklace with a heart on it :)