• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Girlfriend.

Alex

Power member.
What should I get her for christmas? Yes I know yesterday was christmas well I dont see her till wednesday so what should I get? I already got her a alex and ani any other ideas? Probably gonna get her a necklace but not sure so whats your idea please no trolling I have no time for childs play.

Trent

Onyx user!
Get her chocolates, or like a Rose.
But I would reccomend bracelets, because when my boyfriend bought me one, I felt really happy because he made a charm with my name on it <3

Testicle

Get her something she likes. You know her better than we do.

Alex

Power member.
BBB said:
Get her something she likes. You know her better than we do.

I know hah but maybe someone else on this site has a girlfriend and I would love to know what they got them.

Baddest said:
Get her chocolates, or like a Rose.

Thats valentines day. LOL

Testicle

A$AP Rocky said:
I know hah but maybe someone else on this site has a girlfriend and I would love to know what they got them.

Well, what is she into? Where does she usually shop?

Alex

Power member.
BBB said:
Well, what is she into? Where does she usually shop?

Thats the thing we havent been dating long I dont know all this information yet...

Testicle

A$AP Rocky said:
Thats the thing we havent been dating long I dont know all this information yet...

Take a guess. Maybe she's really into music and you don't know...

Testicle

Chronos said:
Buy her a fleshlight. Bitches love fleshlights.

Do you mean flashlight? And he asked to keep this thread serious.

Dreԝ

Damn, just about all the girls I know got an Alex & Ani bracelet this Christmas. But yea, I would just go with a matching necklace or something. Perfume maybe? Idk, lol

Testicle

Cabbage said:
Get her a giftcard. Easiest crap ever.
Thats exactly how to lose a girlfriend. Go for something that looks expensive but is actually really cheap.

Chronos

User is banned.
BBB said:

No, I meant fleshlight. I'm trying to add light to the situation. I suggest a nice sweatshirt though. That or an iTunes GC if she had an iPod/iPhone. Full out jewelry might be a bit too early considering you have't dated long. A nice perfume that you know she likes would also be a nice idea.

Poe

User is banned.
BBB said:

No he means Fleshlight , which is
like a fake vagina.
Google it.

On
topic : I got my girl perfume , sweat pants , phone case , and lotion from Victoria's Secret. Bitches
love that shit.

Alex

Power member.
See what I learned from people is to never buy perfume since there is so many scents... and the end could turn into and awkward outcome. So my best bet is a necklace giftcards arent something where your girls gonna be all happy I like for her to show emotion when I first gave her a gift she was so happy... that made me feel happy you know? Im looking for this gift to do the same.

Fend said:
No he means Fleshlight , which is
like a fake vagina.
Google it.

On
topic : I got my girl perfume , sweat pants , phone case , and lotion from Victoria's Secret. Bitches
love that shit.

Never thought about lotion that seems like a chill one or phone case those seem alright thanks for the share

Chronos

User is banned.
A$AP Rocky said:
See what I learned from people is to never buy perfume since there is so many scents... and the end could turn into and awkward outcome. So my best bet is a necklace giftcards arent something where your girls gonna be all happy I like for her to show emotion when I first gave her a gift she was so happy... that made me feel happy you know? Im looking for this gift to do the same.

You don't even have to choose a scent. She probably has her favorite in her room or something.

Testicle

To sum this up, either get something that looks expensive but is cheap, or get her something you know she will like, like a $25 Visa gift card

Kyles

User is banned.
A$AP Rocky said:

Never thought about lotion that seems like a chill one or phone case those seem alright thanks for the share

a Necklace or one of those bracelets that can be added onto.

Poe

User is banned.
A$AP Rocky said:

No problem dog , they got alot of different shit good luck.

Alex

Power member.
Chronos said:
No, I meant fleshlight. I'm trying to add light to the situation. I suggest a nice sweatshirt though. That or an iTunes GC if she had an iPod/iPhone. Full out jewelry might be a bit too early considering you have't dated long. A nice perfume that you know she likes would also be a nice idea.

I like to put a little bit of average cash into it because these times of the year are when I have money you know but I like the idea of a sweatshirt might one of those...