• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gamers Crew [Official]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bree

Name: Justicar
What is gaming to you?: A break from reality. Addictive as hell.
Favourite game? Reason?: World of Warcraft, simply because its provided me with 6 years of gameplay and could potentially provide many more. Amazing game.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: Posting, and discussion of gaming :)

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Justicar said:
Name: Justicar
What is gaming to you?: A break from reality. Addictive as hell.
Favourite game? Reason?: World of Warcraft, simply because its provided me with 6 years of gameplay and could potentially provide many more. Amazing game.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: Posting, and discussion of gaming :)

Accepted.
Apply through the User Cp.

Knight_mybb_import2516

Name: Knight
What is gaming to you?: Playing with others in a simulated world where consequence does not exist.
Favourite game? Reason?: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare; I enjoyed the class customization system and the game modes. The game was balanced enough to provide a decent learning curve and an actual skill based benefit system instead of giving over powered perks and weaponry.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: A member who is an avid gamer and can discuss at lengths about the more recent news and information in the gaming industry.

Frenzied

Name: Jay

What is gaming to you?: Gaming is a chance to experience video entertainment combined with interactivity in order to create what is known as fun. Everyone loves Gaming and understand that in order to game you have to put effort into it. Gaming will forever be the greatest form of entertainment in this person's opinion, because it leaps off the screen and enters you into new experienced and in some cases allows you to manipulate the world as you see fit. It's a wonderful thing, that gaming is and I always hope to be a hardcore gamer who knows the difference between a good game and a bad game.

Favorite game? Reason?: My favorite game has to be Half Life 2 because of the impact it made on me as a child. When I first picked this game up I knew it was good because of the recent experience I had playing half life 1 and finding out Valve is a wonderful Developer. I remember first popping Cd 1 of 5 in and installing it waiting in anticipation of what was to be the best gaming experience for me. I was enthralled by the graphics and was blown away by the story telling and AI in the game. I twas my first introduction into the forte of hardcore gaming as I also played Deathmatch for a number of years and became quite good. So I guess the main reason it is my favorite game is nostalgia and it's story.

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer level-headed reviews and gaming news updated every week. I was actually thinking of uploading a podcast done with some of the guys on this forum and we could discuss the gaming news of the past week. Also give thoughts on our favorite games and reviews of games.

Thanks for the opportunity. Loves and Hugs.

Name: Cocopara
What is gaming to you?: My second life, Gaming will always have a place in my heart as it brings me through times of School
Favourite game? Reason?: Battlefield Bad Company 2, sickest game in terms of graphics and the gameplay is amazing. I certainly love to quickscope 500m away.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: Join debates about certain games. As a gaming group people will differ in opinions about certain games, discussions and debates will occur and that is how I will contribute.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Frenzied said:
Name: Jay

What is gaming to you?: Gaming is a chance to experience video entertainment combined with interactivity in order to create what is known as fun. Everyone loves Gaming and understand that in order to game you have to put effort into it. Gaming will forever be the greatest form of entertainment in this person's opinion, because it leaps off the screen and enters you into new experienced and in some cases allows you to manipulate the world as you see fit. It's a wonderful thing, that gaming is and I always hope to be a hardcore gamer who knows the difference between a good game and a bad game.

Favorite game? Reason?: My favorite game has to be Half Life 2 because of the impact it made on me as a child. When I first picked this game up I knew it was good because of the recent experience I had playing half life 1 and finding out Valve is a wonderful Developer. I remember first popping Cd 1 of 5 in and installing it waiting in anticipation of what was to be the best gaming experience for me. I was enthralled by the graphics and was blown away by the story telling and AI in the game. I twas my first introduction into the forte of hardcore gaming as I also played Deathmatch for a number of years and became quite good. So I guess the main reason it is my favorite game is nostalgia and it's story.

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer level-headed reviews and gaming news updated every week. I was actually thinking of uploading a podcast done with some of the guys on this forum and we could discuss the gaming news of the past week. Also give thoughts on our favorite games and reviews of games.

Thanks for the opportunity. Loves and Hugs.

Accepted

Knight said:
Name: Knight
What is gaming to you?: Playing with others in a simulated world where consequence does not exist.
Favourite game? Reason?: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare; I enjoyed the class customization system and the game modes. The game was balanced enough to provide a decent learning curve and an actual skill based benefit system instead of giving over powered perks and weaponry.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: A member who is an avid gamer and can discuss at lengths about the more recent news and information in the gaming industry.

Accepted

Eminent Fate said:
Name: Cocopara
What is gaming to you?: My second life, Gaming will always have a place in my heart as it brings me through times of School
Favourite game? Reason?: Battlefield Bad Company 2, sickest game in terms of graphics and the gameplay is amazing. I certainly love to quickscope 500m away.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: Join debates about certain games. As a gaming group people will differ in opinions about certain games, discussions and debates will occur and that is how I will contribute.

More posts in the Gaming section to be accepted.

Domasaurus

Name: Dominic

What is gaming to you?: Basically, gaming is part of my life, I really enjoy gaming. I can try or just mess around with friends. I have started on pc and have moved to xbox because that's where all my friends play.

Favourite game? Reason?: Halo 3. I made a lot of money out of boosting 50's while having fun. It was the game that got me hooked and I still enjoy playing it.

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can help people level up on halo or just play with them and have fun. Ask me any question about halo or probably cod and I would be able to answer it for you. I can also help you get better at halo, way better.

Simpleâ„¢

Name: Josh

What is gaming to you?: Gaming for me is a hobby in which people do things virtually. Simple because it's "fun" or it's a way to do something a human being can't do, a way to feel extra ordinary.

Favourite game? Reason?: Shooting games in general, BF:BC2, BO, I wanna try Crysis. For some reason I just love guns. Whether it'd be in game or in real life.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer my experience. I can help new gamers in learning a game and help them become better.

MaDnEsSs

Name: Joe Schmoe/ Sam
What is gaming to you?: A Hobby, but im a media editor too, so i play it to edit
Favourite game? Reason?: CoD4-7 (Eight Soon) They seem to enlighten me, and the fact the series is loved, so i go along and amaze.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I Make Montages, video as described.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Domasaurus said:
Name: Dominic

What is gaming to you?: Basically, gaming is part of my life, I really enjoy gaming. I can try or just mess around with friends. I have started on pc and have moved to xbox because that's where all my friends play.

Favourite game? Reason?: Halo 3. I made a lot of money out of boosting 50's while having fun. It was the game that got me hooked and I still enjoy playing it.

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can help people level up on halo or just play with them and have fun. Ask me any question about halo or probably cod and I would be able to answer it for you. I can also help you get better at halo, way better.

More posts in Gaming before acceptance

Simpleâ„¢ said:
Name: Josh

What is gaming to you?: Gaming for me is a hobby in which people do things virtually. Simple because it's "fun" or it's a way to do something a human being can't do, a way to feel extra ordinary.

Favourite game? Reason?: Shooting games in general, BF:BC2, BO, I wanna try Crysis. For some reason I just love guns. Whether it'd be in game or in real life.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer my experience. I can help new gamers in learning a game and help them become better.

More posts in Gaming before acceptance

MaDnEsS said:
Name: Joe Schmoe/ Sam
What is gaming to you?: A Hobby, but im a media editor too, so i play it to edit
Favourite game? Reason?: CoD4-7 (Eight Soon) They seem to enlighten me, and the fact the series is loved, so i go along and amaze.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I Make Montages, video as described.

Accepted

PubMaster

Name: PubMaster
What is gaming to you?: It is fucking not hobby! It is something i gotta do.
Favourite game? Reason?: HalfLife- I think the reason is clear :)
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: A lot of help and i would like to meet MarketForums's gamers. I am member in HackForum's gamers also :D

# Name: Nicolay

# Age: 17

# What is gaming to you?: Playing with friends, Having a good time and basically just relax.

# Favorite game? Reason?: CSS and Minecraft.

CSS: The reason why I love CSS is because it was my first FPS (first person shooter) game and I like shooting games so this was perfect for me, I moved to mw2 but non of my friends were playing so I went back to CSS so I could play with my friends again, only reason is that CSS was my first shooting game so its kind of what I'm good at :)

Minecraft: New but awesome game, graphics is shitty, but it tests my ability to be creative and build, I let my fantasy run when I'm playing Minecraft and I build what ever I want, Minecraft is mostly a game where you create stuff and fight against zombies at night time.

# What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer my time by being active, helpful and to discuss about various genres of games, give hints in what they can build in minecraft or tips to improve their FPS skills.

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
vito scaletta said:
# Name: Nicolay

# Age: 17

# What is gaming to you?: Playing with friends, Having a good time and basically just relax.

# Favorite game? Reason?: CSS and Minecraft.

CSS: The reason why I love CSS is because it was my first FPS (first person shooter) game and I like shooting games so this was perfect for me, I moved to mw2 but non of my friends were playing so I went back to CSS so I could play with my friends again, only reason is that CSS was my first shooting game so its kind of what I'm good at :)

Minecraft: New but awesome game, graphics is shitty, but it tests my ability to be creative and build, I let my fantasy run when I'm playing Minecraft and I build what ever I want, Minecraft is mostly a game where you create stuff and fight against zombies at night time.

# What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer my time by being active, helpful and to discuss about various genres of games, give hints in what they can build in minecraft or tips to improve their FPS skills.

Accepted but you must be active in the Gaming section or you will be kicked.
Apply through <User CP <Group Memberships<Gamers Crew.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
PubMaster said:
Name: PubMaster
What is gaming to you?: It is fucking not hobby! It is something i gotta do.
Favourite game? Reason?: HalfLife- I think the reason is clear :)
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: A lot of help and i would like to meet MarketForums's gamers. I am member in HackForum's gamers also :D

Accepted.
Apply through the User CP.

Laughynose

Name: Real name is; Daniel Watts Username is: Laughynose
What is gaming to you?: Gaming is more then a hobby, it's my life, I don't understand why everyone don't game, I consider it as a stress releaser and also nothing but enjoyment, I understand people might classify me as a sad, but I don't fit in around other 'worlds', gaming is the only world according to me.
Favourite game? Reason?: I have not got a favorite game but if I had to pick a series I would pick "The Call Of Duty" series, I find it the best way to release stress.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer techniques, tips and tricks on becoming a good "Call Of Duty" player.

SwaT123

Name: SwaT123
What is gaming to you?: Having fun with your computer :)
Favourite game? Reason?: Minecraft. I like building anything I imagine I also like League of Legends :)
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can help with any games I will play anything just to help others with tutorials and will review some new games if needed :D

yahya

Name: Yahya
What is gaming to you?: My life
Favourite game? Reason?: All of C.O.D becuase I love shooting games only COD.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer them tips and more things about Gaming!

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Laughynose said:
Name: Real name is; Daniel Watts Username is: Laughynose
What is gaming to you?: Gaming is more then a hobby, it's my life, I don't understand why everyone don't game, I consider it as a stress releaser and also nothing but enjoyment, I understand people might classify me as a sad, but I don't fit in around other 'worlds', gaming is the only world according to me.
Favourite game? Reason?: I have not got a favorite game but if I had to pick a series I would pick "The Call Of Duty" series, I find it the best way to release stress.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer techniques, tips and tricks on becoming a good "Call Of Duty" player.

0 posts in gaming. Declined

SwaT123 said:
Name: SwaT123
What is gaming to you?: Having fun with your computer :)
Favourite game? Reason?: Minecraft. I like building anything I imagine I also like League of Legends :)
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can help with any games I will play anything just to help others with tutorials and will review some new games if needed :D

Application not detailed enough. Declined.

yahya said:
Name: Yahya
What is gaming to you?: My life
Favourite game? Reason?: All of C.O.D becuase I love shooting games only COD.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer them tips and more things about Gaming!

Application not detailed enough. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.