• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gamers Crew [Official]

Status
Not open for further replies.

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
•Name:
•What is gaming to you?: Gaming to me is a way to have fun over any console/PC. It can be from playing BFBC2 to Pacman.
•Favourite game? Reason?: My favourite game would be Battlefield 2142. I played that game when it first came out till about a year ago. I was in many clans and had alot of great time's with them. I used to be apart of a great "family" on the game and was so much fun for a very long time.
•What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer any releted news concerning BF3 and any other gaming news if needed. BF series is my favourite gaming series of all time and always will be.

Smooth ♥

Name: Zacary Ratcliff
What is gaming to you?: Gaming is in my opinion fun and could also be an excellent and successful career. Gaming in my eyes at the moment would be for fun and an hobby, it would be the best thing they have ever invented, I've been playing gaming systems as a young kid and ever from there started enjoying it, playing long hours, mainly playing like a professional and too win! I take my gaming life very serious in most cases and hate too lose!
Favourite game? Reason?: I guess my favorite game would be at the moment Call of Duty: Black Ops, i enjoy playing the COD series, and whenever the new ones come out i usually stop playing the "old" one and start playing the recent, i also hate playing old games that have no one online!
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer my gaming experience and help on alot of games, I can show you how too play like a professional, I can also teach other members the main points of the game and tips on how to enjoy your experiences!

LMCampbell

User is banned.
F3aRâ„¢ said:
•Name:
•What is gaming to you?: Gaming to me is a way to have fun over any console/PC. It can be from playing BFBC2 to Pacman.
•Favourite game? Reason?: My favourite game would be Battlefield 2142. I played that game when it first came out till about a year ago. I was in many clans and had alot of great time's with them. I used to be apart of a great "family" on the game and was so much fun for a very long time.
•What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer any releted news concerning BF3 and any other gaming news if needed. BF series is my favourite gaming series of all time and always will be.

Accepted.
Please apply through the User CP.

Smooth ♥ said:
Name: Zacary Ratcliff
What is gaming to you?: Gaming is in my opinion fun and could also be an excellent and successful career. Gaming in my eyes at the moment would be for fun and an hobby, it would be the best thing they have ever invented, I've been playing gaming systems as a young kid and ever from there started enjoying it, playing long hours, mainly playing like a professional and too win! I take my gaming life very serious in most cases and hate too lose!
Favourite game? Reason?: I guess my favorite game would be at the moment Call of Duty: Black Ops, i enjoy playing the COD series, and whenever the new ones come out i usually stop playing the "old" one and start playing the recent, i also hate playing old games that have no one online!
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer my gaming experience and help on alot of games, I can show you how too play like a professional, I can also teach other members the main points of the game and tips on how to enjoy your experiences!

Accepted.
Please apply through User Cp.

Diabolic

Name: Cameron aka Diabolic
What is gaming to you?: My life, I game all the time.. PS3 and PC.
Favourite game? Reason?: San Andreas Multiplayer for PC as its so good when you roleplay, Open up business's and hire staff.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: A dedicated gamer and a HQ/Active member.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Diabolic said:
What is gaming to you?: My life, I game all the time.. PS3 and PC.
Favourite game? Reason?: San Andreas Multiplayer for PC as its so good when you roleplay, Open up business's and hire staff.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: A dedicated gamer and a HQ/Active member.

Increase the size of your application. Add more to your favorite game.
Or add another section to fill in.

Diabolic

What is gaming to you?: My life, I game all the time.. PS3 and PC. I love gaming to the extent that when I was so so sad and had no life I skipped a family meal to bash my PC hahaaa.
Favorite game? Reason?: San Andreas Multilayer for PC as its so good when you role play, Open up business's and hire staff. The game makes you get so glued to it that you actually think your there and that your a real person and if you accidentally kill someone or kill someone on purpose it haunts you and you feel like a human on the game its pretty realistic and awesome.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: A dedicated gamer and a HQ/Active member. I will be in the gaming section a lot as I hope to moderate it later on in my time here at Market Forums. I often check forums when I am gaming it makes me more occupied ha.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Diabolic said:
What is gaming to you?: My life, I game all the time.. PS3 and PC. I love gaming to the extent that when I was so so sad and had no life I skipped a family meal to bash my PC hahaaa.
Favorite game? Reason?: San Andreas Multilayer for PC as its so good when you role play, Open up business's and hire staff. The game makes you get so glued to it that you actually think your there and that your a real person and if you accidentally kill someone or kill someone on purpose it haunts you and you feel like a human on the game its pretty realistic and awesome.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: A dedicated gamer and a HQ/Active member. I will be in the gaming section a lot as I hope to moderate it later on in my time here at Market Forums. I often check forums when I am gaming it makes me more occupied ha.

Accepted.
Please apply through the User Cp

Orgasmic

Name: Chris (Orgasmic)

What is gaming to you?: Gaming is a hobby that not everyone is interested in. Gaming to me is about having fun, communicating, and essentially, competing. I personally am not a very competitive player. I do not play to win, nor to trash talk. I am not saying I do not try to win, I'm saying I try to have fun. I play to have fun and to interact with people around the world.

Favourite game? Reason?: It's hard to choose just one favorite game. I narrowed my choices down to two games. The first game belongs to the Need for Speed series. I enjoy playing every need for speed gamer ever created. I owned all of the NFS games for the Ps2, console, then the Xbox 360 came out. Now, I am starting my collection again. I personally love cars. I'm a huge car guy. Speed, power, design, everything about cars. The other game I had in mind, belongs to the original Tony Hawk series. I used to skateboard, thus creating interest in the 'skateboarding video games'. I enjoy the original, old Tony Hawk games. (such as American Wasteland, Underground 1/2, etc.)

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I will be dedicated into helping and playing with/against other members with games we both have. I will also post some unique tutorials for the Xbox 360 as well as write reviews for new, popular games.

Thanks.

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
Remember we don't need alot of people lmcampbell. I think 5-6 would be fine in my opinion.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Orgasmic said:
Name: Chris (Orgasmic)

What is gaming to you?: Gaming is a hobby that not everyone is interested in. Gaming to me is about having fun, communicating, and essentially, competing. I personally am not a very competitive player. I do not play to win, nor to trash talk. I am not saying I do not try to win, I'm saying I try to have fun. I play to have fun and to interact with people around the world.

Favourite game? Reason?: It's hard to choose just one favorite game. I narrowed my choices down to two games. The first game belongs to the Need for Speed series. I enjoy playing every need for speed gamer ever created. I owned all of the NFS games for the Ps2, console, then the Xbox 360 came out. Now, I am starting my collection again. I personally love cars. I'm a huge car guy. Speed, power, design, everything about cars. The other game I had in mind, belongs to the original Tony Hawk series. I used to skateboard, thus creating interest in the 'skateboarding video games'. I enjoy the original, old Tony Hawk games. (such as American Wasteland, Underground 1/2, etc.)

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I will be dedicated into helping and playing with/against other members with games we both have. I will also post some unique tutorials for the Xbox 360 as well as write reviews for new, popular games.

Thanks.

Nice Application.
Accepted.
Please apply through User Cp.

Phreak

User is banned.
Name: Phreak
What is gaming to you?: Gaming is a multitude of things, personally, for me. I use gaming as a means to relax, take my mind of the daily stresses of life, and to socialize with some great friends online. I play both computer and console games.
Favourite game? Reason?: My favorite game right now would have to be Rift. I enjoy this game for many reasons including, but not limited to; the graphics, an in depth story line, strategic PvP aspects, and overall just an awesome gaming community. The idea of in-game rifts, as of now, is my favorite aspect to this game.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer many things. I am a very friendly person and am easy to get along with. I play a wide variety of games, so I can provide knowledge on a wide game base. I can offer tutorials on different in-game aspects, in order to help out my fellow gamers.

Thanks so much for considering my application.

-Phreak

The Stig

Name: Micheal

What is gaming to you?: Gaming is a life style for some. But for me it is well.. It is a Hobby. Why? Well when i game, i enjoy it. I do come home make my homework then i enjoy gaming with either my friends or someone else. Gaming is something you can enjoy with your friends. Gaming is something you can enjoy with either someone strange or with your mates.

Favourite game? Reason?: Need for speed Hot pursuit. Because it is game, that really stand out for any other racing game. This is a proper game, with proper graphics . I really do enjoy racing, and winning. Myself i am a big car fan, that is why i love it. But not only that, but this game have a real sound. A sound that you can hear, when driving. It gives you a nice feeling, when driving and winning. That is why i love it. Because it give you that felling that you are actually driving that Bugatti.

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can help them with PC tune up. If the PC is running slow. I can really make it run like new, and i can also help members with how to get the best out of your PC.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Phreak said:
Name: Phreak
What is gaming to you?: Gaming is a multitude of things, personally, for me. I use gaming as a means to relax, take my mind of the daily stresses of life, and to socialize with some great friends online. I play both computer and console games.
Favourite game? Reason?: My favorite game right now would have to be Rift. I enjoy this game for many reasons including, but not limited to; the graphics, an in depth story line, strategic PvP aspects, and overall just an awesome gaming community. The idea of in-game rifts, as of now, is my favorite aspect to this game.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer many things. I am a very friendly person and am easy to get along with. I play a wide variety of games, so I can provide knowledge on a wide game base. I can offer tutorials on different in-game aspects, in order to help out my fellow gamers.

Thanks so much for considering my application.

-Phreak

Accepted.
Please apply through UserCP.

The Stig said:
Name: Micheal

What is gaming to you?: Gaming is a life style for some. But for me it is well.. It is a Hobby. Why? Well when i game, i enjoy it. I do come home make my homework then i enjoy gaming with either my friends or someone else. Gaming is something you can enjoy with your friends. Gaming is something you can enjoy with either someone strange or with your mates.

Favourite game? Reason?: Need for speed Hot pursuit. Because it is game, that really stand out for any other racing game. This is a proper game, with proper graphics . I really do enjoy racing, and winning. Myself i am a big car fan, that is why i love it. But not only that, but this game have a real sound. A sound that you can hear, when driving. It gives you a nice feeling, when driving and winning. That is why i love it. Because it give you that felling that you are actually driving that Bugatti.

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can help them with PC tune up. If the PC is running slow. I can really make it run like new, and i can also help members with how to get the best out of your PC.

Accepted.
Please apply through UserCP

Only 2 more applications will be accepted.

Regicide

Name: Reggie
What is gaming to you?: Gaming is my life. Not to sound to nerdy or to fat but I love gaming. I game every chance I can and that is usually alot!
Favourite game? Reason?: Halo 3 has got to be my favorite game of all time. It had an endless reply value and you could still play it to this very day. It makes me remember Bungie when they were in their glory days instead of the state they are in at the moment.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I am really diverse. I play every game I can get my hands onto. I'm amazing in most games if you ask me. I think I could just bring endless awesomeness to the group.

Name: Wormag

What is gaming to you?: Gaming is fun, it is that time of the day where you can just chill and relax with your friends. It's what I do most of the time.
There are many different styles of gaming, such as hardcore and many others.

Favourite game? Reason?: Click here if you really wanna know. The reason I chose all those games was because I enjoy playing them. My most favorite type of game is probably FPS because it's the one I'm best at, I have been playing them for a long time but I also enjoy games such as GTA.

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: Gaming knowledge and help, I like to think of myself as a friendly and helpful person. I can bring a nice atmosphere to the group and I'd also like to game with fellow members of the group.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Regicide said:
Name: Reggie
What is gaming to you?: Gaming is my life. Not to sound to nerdy or to fat but I love gaming. I game every chance I can and that is usually alot!
Favourite game? Reason?: Halo 3 has got to be my favorite game of all time. It had an endless reply value and you could still play it to this very day. It makes me remember Bungie when they were in their glory days instead of the state they are in at the moment.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I am really diverse. I play every game I can get my hands onto. I'm amazing in most games if you ask me. I think I could just bring endless awesomeness to the group.

Accepted please apply through the UserCP.

Wormag said:
Name: Wormag

What is gaming to you?: Gaming is fun, it is that time of the day where you can just chill and relax with your friends. It's what I do most of the time.
There are many different styles of gaming, such as hardcore and many others.

Favourite game? Reason?: Click here if you really wanna know. The reason I chose all those games was because I enjoy playing them. My most favorite type of game is probably FPS because it's the one I'm best at, I have been playing them for a long time but I also enjoy games such as GTA.

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: Gaming knowledge and help, I like to think of myself as a friendly and helpful person. I can bring a nice atmosphere to the group and I'd also like to game with fellow members of the group.

Accepted.
Please apply through the UserCP.

Gamers is now closed.
It will likely be open in a month or less.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
So Gamers will now be continuously open.
Anyone who wishes to join post and I'll make the decision, whether to accept you.
If you don't get accept you will need to wait 1 week before reapplying.
Applying before the time is up will result in your <b>Permanent</b> exclusion from this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.