• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gamers Crew [Official]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Frenzied said:
Name: Jay

What is gaming to you?: Gaming is a chance to experience video entertainment combined with interactivity in order to create what is known as fun. Everyone loves Gaming and understand that in order to game you have to put effort into it. Gaming will forever be the greatest form of entertainment in this person's opinion, because it leaps off the screen and enters you into new experienced and in some cases allows you to manipulate the world as you see fit. It's a wonderful thing, that gaming is and I always hope to be a hardcore gamer who knows the difference between a good game and a bad game.

Favorite game? Reason?: My favorite game has to be Half Life 2 because of the impact it made on me as a child. When I first picked this game up I knew it was good because of the recent experience I had playing half life 1 and finding out Valve is a wonderful Developer. I remember first popping Cd 1 of 5 in and installing it waiting in anticipation of what was to be the best gaming experience for me. I was enthralled by the graphics and was blown away by the story telling and AI in the game. I twas my first introduction into the forte of hardcore gaming as I also played Deathmatch for a number of years and became quite good. So I guess the main reason it is my favorite game is nostalgia and it's story.

What can you offer to the Gamers group?: I can offer level-headed reviews and gaming news updated every week. I was actually thinking of uploading a podcast done with some of the guys on this forum and we could discuss the gaming news of the past week. Also give thoughts on our favorite games and reviews of games.

Thanks for the opportunity. Loves and Hugs.

smnn

Name:Shane
What is gaming to you?:Gaming is manly 'Fun' playing with your friends online having a laugh. But there is also the other side 'MW2 & Black Ops' were I sometime's rage but then mostly own :xD: Anyways Gaming to me is a brake from real life! :D
Favourite game? Reason?:Minecraft, Its simple just the best game ever. I started playing it 3 years ago and I like the building and mining style of it. Updates make it exciting also!
What can you offer to the Gamers group?:I can offer my addiction to Minecraft and COD, and help out members as much as I can! =D

Deism

Name: Deism
What is gaming to you?: A way to entertain your mind, graphically and intellectually.
Favourite game? Reason?: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: The maps and vehicles are nicely chosen. And they knew the Texas-like area was a must for me. The main reason I like it is because of the maps. The other reasons are because I like the way gang members walk up to you, scarily, and how faster cars avoid incoming law enforcement vehicles. It's also like your own little world where you are allowed to lose your dignity.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: Activity and methods. By methods, I mean guides, walkthroughs, equaling contributions.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
smnn said:
Name:Shane
What is gaming to you?:Gaming is manly 'Fun' playing with your friends online having a laugh. But there is also the other side 'MW2 & Black Ops' were I sometime's rage but then mostly own :xD: Anyways Gaming to me is a brake from real life! :D
Favourite game? Reason?:Minecraft, Its simple just the best game ever. I started playing it 3 years ago and I like the building and mining style of it. Updates make it exciting also!
What can you offer to the Gamers group?:I can offer my addiction to Minecraft and COD, and help out members as much as I can! =D

More posts in the gaming section and a more detailed application.
Declined.

Deism said:
Name: Deism
What is gaming to you?: A way to entertain your mind, graphically and intellectually.
Favourite game? Reason?: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: The maps and vehicles are nicely chosen. And they knew the Texas-like area was a must for me. The main reason I like it is because of the maps. The other reasons are because I like the way gang members walk up to you, scarily, and how faster cars avoid incoming law enforcement vehicles. It's also like your own little world where you are allowed to lose your dignity.
What can you offer to the Gamers group?: Activity and methods. By methods, I mean guides, walkthroughs, equaling contributions.

0 posts in Gaming. Declined. (Also more detailed review when you re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.