• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[FREE]Botting. Extensive List of Bots[FREE]

FAGeX

Onyx user!
It says it would take 9 days 24 hours per day to reach 85 and it would take 17 days 24 hours a day to reach 90. lmao

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Thats with Barbarian agility. Wildy would almost cut it in half I believe.

Shablo5

Yeah, not quite interested in botting for 17 days. Or even 9 lol. If you can handle the wildy course, I'll do 85. Payment? Buy me Donator =)

Gonzo

Onyx user!
How long would you bot fishing for me from 1 if i got all the supplies needed

Shablo5

3 days max. If you bought a shitload of stuff for trout you could powerlevel it up quite a bit by dropping all trout.
Just a tip.

Gonzo

Onyx user!
Shablo5 said:
3 days max. If you bought a shitload of stuff for trout you could powerlevel it up quite a bit by dropping all trout.
Just a tip.

was my plan i have 20k feathers =3

Shablo5

you still need a net to 15 though =) or 20 or whatever you use a fly fishing rod at

I would like you to bot this skill: Wc'ing or FM'ing
Levels?: One or the other too 99. (My Woodcutting level is 92, My Firemaking level is 90). It shouldn't take long too long, but you probably can't be bothered.
Please add my MSN, it is: [email protected] (Don't use MSN much though.)

Shablo5

Free botting only goes so far. 92-94 probably, and 90-95 FM if you use yew. If you use maples, probly 90-93. Willows, 90-91 lol.
Those high levels take a lot of exp to complete.

EDIT:

Finished Sage's job. 61-66 Range, 74-76 Def, 370K With that (That was thru PC)

Then did Sorc Garden and got:
64-65 Thief

and

2qjaxqd.png

Shablo5 said:
Free botting only goes so far. 92-94 probably, and 90-95 FM if you use yew. If you use maples, probly 90-93. Willows, 90-91 lol.
Those high levels take a lot of exp to complete.

Ah ok thanks anyway. I'm using willow's and im like 130k off 91, so no point in that.

Shablo5

Yeah, sorry corruption =( I could bot for 1-2 days of FM, but that might get you 93 max. It's your call =)