• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[FREE]Botting. Extensive List of Bots[FREE]

Shablo5

Hey. So this community is rather new, and since I feel generous i'll be doing some free botting. Maybe some day return to the paid botting scene, who knows. (For a indication of my paid botting days, and vouches, click here:
http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=5921664 or view this IMAGE which was my prices at the time)

So yeah. What am I botting? Well... You know I hadn't really thought of it. I saw that other guy charging like 10$ for 1-60 which is bogus L0L, but what can I do for free?

I'll take a max amount of 3 orders at once, at the moment, and I will bot... Hmm.

Well. Just ask. I'm pretty lenient.
2ahsi01.png

Format to ask for botting:
Code:
I would like you to bot this skill:
Levels?:
Please add my MSN, it is:

Thanks for looking, I have the ability to decline/accept any job I want. P.S. I don't do 'free' long jobs, and of course I prefer shorter jobs. Keep that in mind when you're wondering if yours will be accepted.

A few proggys:
These aren't supposed to blow your mind, if anything, they're just to give a few examples.
2jdfic7.png

2uzdjxv.png

2gy7sx5.png

2ey9k6x.png

Locations for the miner (this was fun to make lol)
11c4krc.gif

FAQ:
#1 - Got a vouch thread?: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=5921664
#1.5 - BUT WAIT THAT SAYS SHIZZY123 NOT YOU?: Check right under the first line. Derp.
#2 - Will you bot me 1-99 WC?: No
#3 - What bots are available?: http://i25.tinypic.com/2ahsi01.png
#4 - Will you be getting more bots?: Yes, within the next few days actually.
#5 - How long will it take?: Case by case basis.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
If I'm at 45 agility how high would you be willing to bot it for me?

Shablo5

You know I haven't used the agility bot in ages. Let's just say 60 maybe 70 depending how long it will take? I'd like to test out the agility bot. I"ve always been a fan of perfecticus but i haven't used the agility more than a few times.
So yeah. A good amount, 60 or 70. Interested?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Very, the closer to agile armor the better. :)

I'll PM my info to you.

EAF

Firemaking im 78* how far will you go? I already have logs and everything.

Shablo5

Send me a PM with how much you want botted, and how much is the max you want botted in 1 day.

Disclaimer: JaGeX incorporates a 3 strike system for botting. 1st is a 14 day ban, 2nd is a 21, third is perm.
In my experience i've never gotten a single suspension. I put all my trust into these bots. But if you don't feel safe, tell me a max amount of hours to bot for a maximum of 2 days.

Saged

Onyx user!
Would you be able to do this for my account? PM me. :smile:

I would like you to bot this skill: Strength, WoodCutting, Mining. EVERYTHING :3
Levels?: ??? - We'll discuss
Please add my MSN, it is: [email protected]

x04a

Onyx user!
I would like you to bot this skill: Either Thieving or Strength
Levels?: I have 70 strength, whatever you feel is appropriate. I need 53 thieving, and it's around 7 or so atm. I saw you didn't have a thieving bot except for plunder, but I also saw you were getting more. If you get a thieving one, Id prefer that...
Please add my MSN, it is: [email protected]

Shablo5

Sorry, I did get more just forgot to remove that bit about getting more. This is the final shipment unfortunately.

Sorcerers garden also does thief XP. However, Plunder/Sorc are untested by me (But the ppl at the rsbots.net forums say they work marvelously) so if you wanted to get them up to either required level (I don't know what they are =D) then i'd love to do that. Training combat skills usually takes a while, even thru SW. But it's your choice x04a

x04a

Onyx user!
I honestly don't care too much. I can legitly get thieving up, but strength would kill me to do. After I've finished agility, I'll PM you?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
How much would I have to pay to get you to get me 85 agility? I want that Agile bottom. lmao. how much would 90 be? I'm curious.

Shablo5

If you can get me a good estimate on how much xp Wildy course is per hour, and if you can even survive it (since you're a low level) i'll tell ya. If not, the XP/HR would be 12k, and go to www.runehq.com, skills part, and see how much XP it is from 60-85/90 and ill give you an estimate for that too. Wildy would be best because its faster and cheaper, but if you cant survive the skeletons, then next best is barbarian, at 12k/hr