• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumKorner.com Black Friday/Cyber Monday Madness!!! [Official Discount Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

@Philly I've just bought Onyx under my name for now until this gets sorted (9ET18965WD4598643) if not we can use it on another member.

@Mal If your account checks out to be all clear you've got yourself an upgrade.

smalls

Power member.
may cop one of these! amazing deals. GLWS ForumKorner :)

Philly

Power member.
Mal said:
Thats really fucking weird , I dont use a VPN or any sort of other IP . Never did I sign up on FK before this account. Is there any way to prove my innocence besides the fact that I directly asked for you to check? This is so weird , I really dont want to get banned i like this forum , that would suck
It is for sure a VPN.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ISP:
WestHost
Organization:
Hosting Services
Services:
Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Type:
Corporate
Assignment:
Static IP[/font]

Mal

Chill said:
@Philly I've just bought Onyx under my name for now until this gets sorted (9ET18965WD4598643) if not we can use it on another member.

Thanks man I appreciate it. Ill definitely be looking into power+ after I get onyx  and this gets sorted. I just don't see why if i was a multi id directly tag the owner of this forum asking him to check my IP lol . This is really weird :/

Philly said:
It is for sure a VPN.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ISP:
WestHost
Organization:
Hosting Services
Services:
Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Type:
Corporate
Assignment:
Static IP[/font]
Logged in on mobile accidently this morning with a VPN , sent you a pm regarding this . Sorry for spamming your thread with all this

Magnificent

Chill said:

upgrade @Verdict if the upgrade doesn't work for Mal

Chill

@Mal let me know how it goes, I'm going to go grab some lunch. I'll be back or on my phone at some stage to check things out.

Philly

Power member.
Chill said:
@Mal let me know how it goes, I'm going to go grab some lunch. I'll be back or on my phone at some stage to check things out.
He is fine for the upgrade, I cannot reassure he wont get himself banned but if he uses anymore VPN's he risks getting banned as VPN's are usually shared, which creates multis on-site whether it is you or someone else using the same VPN or not. The risk is just always there and that is one of the reasons I choose to not allow them here.

Mal

Philly said:
He is fine for the upgrade, I cannot reassure he wont get himself banned but if he uses anymore VPN's he risks getting banned as VPN's are usually shared, which creates multis on-site whether it is you or someone else using the same VPN or not. The risk is just always there and that is one of the reasons I choose to not allow them here.
Definently wont us a VPN anymore on site, since what you said does make sense. Thanks and sorry again for all this confusion

Chill

Philly said:
Well if that's the case, he has the all clear to be upgraded. :)

Chill

Philly said:
Alrighty I have went ahead and upgraded him. :)
Philly I am going to purchase another upgrade against my name to potentially give away to other users. 

Everyone take advantage of these deals, they're insanely cheap!

Mal

Chill said:
Philly I am going to purchase another upgrade against my name to potentially give away to other users. 

Everyone take advantage if these deals, they're insanely cheap!
AYYYY thanks man! If you ever need a favor or something hmu , Thanks for your generosity and ill hopefully invest back into this forum!

Magnificent

Chill said:

Everyone take advantage of these deals, they're insanely cheap!

shoutout to Chill right here. this is an extremely kind thing that hes doing

Mango²

Power member.
Will be purchasing a few of these, maybe Power+.

Got my eye on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.