• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumKorner.com Black Friday/Cyber Monday Madness!!! [Official Discount Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shift

Power member.

Chill

Philly said:
Yes it is, everything within the thread is still being offered until removed from the original post.
Philly, if the AUD to USD conversion rate wasn't so shit at the moment I'd buy Investors.

Devil

Chill said:
Philly, if the AUD to USD conversion rate wasn't so shit at the moment I'd buy Investors.

right? the CAD to USD rate got me paying out of my ass

Philly

Power member.
Prices have been updated and new deals have also been added! The current deals and prices will not be guaranteed for a set amount of time, so it is suggested to take advantage of what you would like asap to lock in the savings.

Chill

I will buy the first non upgraded user Onyx providing Philly gives their account the all clear.
Not a multi or ban evader.

GO!

blast

Chill said:
I will buy the first non upgraded user Onyx providing Philly gives their account the all clear.
Not a multi or ban evader.

GO!
Wow I'm so surprised nobody has jumped on the opportunity..

Chill

Mal said:
@philly or any mods can you please check my IP and confirm with @chill that im not a multi or ban evader , thanks :)

@chill can i send you an additional $2 PP so you can get me power ? Thanks for your genorisity
You need Donator and Onyx before you get Power.

All the payments are individual payments.

Philly

Power member.
Mal said:
Oh alright ill just take onyx if philly checks me
As @chill said right above there is no requirements for onyx and there is far from anything that needs checked, you pay and then you get upgraded, you don't pay you don't get upgraded.

Mal

Philly said:
As @chill said right above there is no requirements for onyx and there is far from anything that needs checked, you pay and then you get upgraded, you don't pay you don't get upgraded.
Yah i understand that , @chill is buying someone onyx as long as theyre not a multi or ban evader. I want you to check that im not a multi or ban evader bc chill is feeling generous. I meant "check " as to assure chill that  [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]im not a multi or ban evader[/font]

Chill

Philly said:
Philly I just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to get banned after upgrading him for being a multi or something.

I will upgrade him if everything is all clear.

Philly

Power member.
Mal said:
Yah i understand that , @chill is buying someone onyx as long as theyre not a multi or ban evader. I want you to check that im not a multi or ban evader bc chill is feeling generous. I meant "check " as to assure chill that  [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]im not a multi or ban evader[/font]
Well it appears you are linking to @Ethul, he/she is not banned but multi accounts are not allowed... I won't be banning you yet though because I want to hear the excuse or whatever.

Mal

Philly said:
Well it appears you are linking to @Ethul, he/she is not banned but multi accounts are not allowed... I won't be banning you yet though because I want to hear the excuse or whatever.
Thats really fucking weird , I dont use a VPN or any sort of other IP . Never did I sign up on FK before this account. Is there any way to prove my innocence besides the fact that I directly asked for you to check? This is so weird , I really dont want to get banned i like this forum , that would suck

wtf nigga @ethul how are you using my internet

Status
Not open for further replies.