• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumKorner.com Black Friday/Cyber Monday Madness!!! [Official Discount Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assurable

User is banned.
Nice thing you are doing @Chill Respect

Chill

There are requirements for Power+, PM Philly or go and check the thread Philly has.

@"CSGO King"
@Triumph

Philly

Power member.
Five awesome User ID's have been added to the sale. Obviously these are first come first serve, all five are pretty desirable and heavily discounted. Three of the five available UID's are below 100 as well, which has never been available before. Don't miss out on this exclusive offer!

Philly

Power member.
Chill said:
Those UID's are insanely cheap.

@Philly maybe you could discount group and award transfers at some point too!
I can assure you that I do not see that occurring, sorry.

Magnificent

Philly said:
Five awesome User ID's have been added to the sale. Obviously these are first come first serve, all five are pretty desirable and heavily discounted. Three of the five available UID's are below 100 as well, which has never been available before. Don't miss out on this exclusive offer!

ayyyy takin my suggestion your amazing man

Night

I love how UID #420 is 99 bucks. Anyways, thanks for the offers Phillly. I may pick up Investors membership. We will see.

Philly

Power member.
Century said:
I love how UID #420 is 99 bucks. Anyways, thanks for the offers Phillly. I may pick up Investors membership. We will see.
Yeah it is super super cheap, hopefully someone takes advantage of the super exclusive deal, I think its pretty cheap considering it obviously will only be available to that one buyer. I also feel it will be worth alot more at a later date and I do intend on making UID's transferable between users at some point. Also Investors membership is a crazy good deal!

Goon

Power member.
Just copped power + and memberships.

Thanks for the cheap deals man !

Philly

Power member.
Chill said:
@Philly are we allowed to purchase a UID and save if to sell at a later date?
Yes I am willing to allow that, however you would get to choose whether to use it until you sell it and hold onto your prior one or to continue to use your current one and just sit on the other until you make a decision at a later date for it.

Chill

Philly said:
Yes I am willing to allow that, however you would get to choose whether to use it until you sell it and hold onto your prior one or to continue to use your current one and just sit on the other until you make a decision at a later date for it.
I'm supposed to get a refund on PP for a bit of cash, if it comes through and the deal is still on you'll be hearing from me about this.

Alt

Onyx user!
I just bought the Onyx upgrade cause my friend got it Lmao hopefully it takes less than 48 hours for the upgrade to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.