• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumKorner 5 Year Anniversary Discounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verity

Power member.
Just bought the Donator award, I'm coming back for the power upgrades. Great deals!

Toxic

Is this still going on @philly i may buy the donator award because i won @cam s giveaway for power

I will pm you now I want to buy the donator award with btc

guccijoel

Onyx user!
Just out of curiosity. How long does it usually take for the upgrade to happen?
I paid about 24 hours ago so I won't contact an admin yet, but what's like the average time to wait?

Evidence

Toxic said:
Is this still going on @philly i may buy the donator award because i won @cam s giveaway for power

I will pm you now I want to buy the donator award with btc

This was supposed to be closed on the 19th. But Philly forgot.

CA$HM£R£ said:
Just out of curiosity. How long does it usually take for the upgrade to happen?
I paid about 24 hours ago so I won't contact an admin yet, but what's like the average time to wait?

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Anything purchased can take up to 48 hours to be added to your account, please be patient during this time frame.[/font]

guccijoel

Onyx user!
eVidence said:
This was supposed to be closed on the 19th. But Philly forgot.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Anything purchased can take up to 48 hours to be added to your account, please be patient during this time frame.[/font]

Alright. But you mentioned this was supposed to close on the 19th, does that mean I won't get my upgrade or how should I go about it?

Evidence

CA$HM£R£ said:
Alright. But you mentioned this was supposed to close on the 19th, does that mean I won't get my upgrade or how should I go about it?
I have no clue tbh, just PM Philly and see from there.

Professor

I'd imagine Philly would consider your purchase valid and redeemable, but there's always the chance I'm wrong. @CA$HM£R£

Azzid

Onyx user!
Professor said:
I'd imagine Philly would consider your purchase valid and redeemable, but there's always the chance I'm wrong. @CA$HM£R£

I should have a upgrade on it way soon as well :) but you know

guccijoel

Onyx user!
Professor said:
Alright. I PM'd about it and asked, lets wish for the best!

Toxic

@evidence i pm'd philly 2 days ago an he got backed to me yesterday i hope he still applies the sale with me :)

guccijoel

Onyx user!
Toxic said:
@evidence i pm'd philly  2 days ago an he got backed to me yesterday i hope he still applies the sale with me :)
It's gone 48 hours since I bought it and I messaged him yesterday morning, still no answer. I'll send another PM now regarding this and hope for a fast answer. Also if he tells you whether it applies or not, please tell me :p

Evidence

guccijoel said:
It's gone 48 hours since I bought it and I messaged him yesterday morning, still no answer. I'll send another PM now regarding this and hope for a fast answer. Also if he tells you whether it applies or not, please tell me :p

I'll send Philly a Skype message about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.