• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumKorner 5 Year Anniversary Discounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torque

User is banned.
Just purchased an upgrade :p yeye getting there lol.

DustDice

User is banned.
Power+ is $5 off? That's a bummer, I was actually going to buy it until I saw $20.

Jaii

Some sick ass discounts here bud

JohnnyG

DustDice said:
Power+ is normally $25 now the sale price is only $20 :(

Is that a problem or are you just here to reiterate the prices Philly already listed?

DustDice

User is banned.
Philly said:
Can you explain exactly what you mean?

JohnnyG said:
Is that a problem or are you just here to reiterate the prices Philly already listed?

I CLEARLY stated that this is a huge problem that must be fixed!

No, why are you getting involved LOL, I'm just saying it isn't as good of a sale as advertised.

JohnnyG

DustDice said:

No, why are you getting involved LOL, I'm just saying it isn't as good of a sale as advertised.
Philly doesn't have to offer any discounts. You're complaining about 20% off. You sound like a cunt.

DustDice

User is banned.
JohnnyG said:
Philly doesn't have to offer any discounts. You're complaining about 20% off. You sound like a cunt.

You sound like a whore!

LOOOOOL

Philly

Power member.
DustDice said:

The Power+ upgrade hasn't really ever been discounted before and I stated that I would do my best to not discount it at all when I made the group. I am only offering the $5 discount on Power+ because this is our 5 Year Anniversary... Honestly I was not going to discount Power+ at all, but I swear everytime I ever make a discount thread everyone always asks me for a Power+ deal so I thought why not this time since its 5 years!!! There is little to no forums that make it to 5 years, it is a great accomplishment and I want to show my gratitude and hopefully help out some users that do not have as much money as others.

What exactly do you propose I do, discount everything at the same discount percentage or?

JohnnyG

Philly said:
The Power+ upgrade hasn't really ever been discounted before and I stated that I would do my best to not discount it at all when I made the group. I am only offering the $5 discount on Power+ because this is our 5 Year Anniversary... Honestly I was not going to discount Power+ at all, but I swear everytime I ever make a discount thread everyone always asks me for a Power+ deal so I thought why not this time since its 5 years!!! There is little to no forums that make it to 5 years, it is a great accomplishment and I want to show my gratitude and hopefully help out some users that do not have as much money as others.

What exactly do you propose I do, discount everything at the same discount percentage or?
Don't mind him. The kid has no idea what he's talking about. You were right to neg him.

DustDice

User is banned.
JohnnyG said:
Don't mind him. The kid has no idea what he's talking about. You were right to neg him.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you run this forum Johnny.

Keep your butthurt ass to yourself, fuckin forum-addict. Why do you spend your time nosing into other people's businesses LOL just get a fuckin life kiddo, eh you'll grow up soon enough.

JohnnyG

DustDice said:
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you run this forum Johnny.

Keep your butthurt ass to yourself, fuckin forum-addict. Why do you spend your time nosing into other people's businesses LOL just get a fuckin life kiddo, eh you'll grow up soon enough.
LMAO you're so mad it's cute. I didn't know responding to public posts was nosing into other people's business. Oh wait, you're just another salty highschool retard. Get mad son. Cya hick. ;)

Rare

Who even are you @DustDice ? Complaining about a discount lmao.

Philly

Power member.
Prices have been reduced for 12 hours starting right now. Enjoy!

All purchases within this thread in the next 12 hours will also get you the 5 Year Anniversary Award!

Philly

Power member.
The sale is only going to be remaining for another hour and a half then back to less of a discount.

Magnificent

ya this is a good dank please meme

Rare

Hope some more people take advantage of this.
Really hope you're doing good @philly

Status
Not open for further replies.