• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Floyd Mayweather beat's Manny Pacquiao

ForumKorner

Boxing is an ENTERTAINMENT. I wasn't entertained in Mayweathers performance nor any of his fights he had. "People think boxing is just activity" it's because they know what boxing is about, what kind of person rather watch a boxing match in a small square ring with one person running around. That's like watching to hamsters chase each other around their cage. I rather watch something more entertaining. Real boxing is with real fighters come toe to toe and trade punches. "Mayweather knows he can't go toe to toe with pac" bc he knows dam well he would get rocked

Philly

Power member.
Wiz said:
Thing is people think boxing is all about activity.. He might have been "running" but mayweather knows he can't go toe to toe with pac. Also it's all about that jab though haha.. And pac would have won if he attacked floyds sides when he was on the ropes not going for head shots.. May look like a lot going on but they were punches thrown not landed.. But I know there will be the millions of people saying mayweather is a bitch for "running" and holding.. Strategy.. One of the Smartest boxers to ever step foot In the ring.. 
Hate how he presents himself but it just made him 180 million+

It is not about the jab though, it is supposed to be about the win, the knock out win, if you are not going for it nor want it you are not a fighter. If you do not win by knock out there will always be question or disbelief regardless. Also it shouldn't be about money, or perhaps not even be for money at all, it is boxing it is about who is the better, fighter not the person that can convince the most people to pay influxed prices on a shit run away match. I don't think anyone is pleased with paying to watch someone run for a half hour. A fight is a fight, not running imo. He is a pussy, and Pac is obviously in need of retiring as he lost the only fight that had relevance in his entire lifetime.

Taunt

User is banned.
I was going for Floyd so I am kinda happy he won but he didn't deserve to win. Pac man put in more of a fight, it was like Floyd wasn't trying just getting jabs and that's it.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
the outcome was bullshit
floyd danced around like a bitch
hugged like a bitch
talked like a bitch after too lol
manny deserved it and the decision was off

Philly

Power member.
01-27.gif

Gruesome

Onyx user!
gunnar said:
the outcome was bullshit
floyd danced around like a bitch
hugged like a bitch
talked like a bitch after too lol
manny deserved it and the decision was off

Why would anybody in there right mind not move around why would you stay still so he can beat your ass

Fresh

Power member.
I feel bad for Paq, he wants to retire I think and would have been a really good way to go out with a bang ;). Floyd is also really cocky and a pussy hugger when he gets into any trouble. I think Paq was the better fighter last night TBH.

Wiz

User is banned.
Fresh said:
I feel bad for Paq, he wants to retire I think and would have been a really good way to go out with a bang ;). Floyd is also really cocky and a pussy hugger when he gets into any trouble. I think Paq was the better fighter last night TBH.
If you think pac was the better fighter then homie don't know boxing. Floyd clearly landed was in control only thing pac had was he was aggressive and he paid fOr that shit because he  went landing 

Mayweather

User is banned.
Damn right I won oh pussy as pacquiao can't fight for shit was crying after I beat that ass. #1.2

Philly

Power member.
Wiz said:
http://gyazo.com/dffa562bbe58d3492f9536d026d205c0

Floyd won 3/4. That's part were Floyd said nope.

You are wrong, Floyd did 2/4 and Pac did 2/4 actually I would like to know what 3 things on that list you could possibly think the fake boxer was doing? The fight I watched was no fight, more so who could back up the most.

Going to rewatch the fight tonight at dinner or something but what I seen was floyd lose or at least get his first legitimate draw but there is noway he won.

Wiz

User is banned.
Philly said:
You are wrong, Floyd did 2/4 and Pac did 2/4 actually I would like to know what 3 things on that list you could possibly think the fake boxer was doing? The fight I watched was no fight, more so who could back up the most.

Going to rewatch the fight tonight at dinner or something but what I seen was floyd lose or at least get his first legitimate draw but there is noway he won.
Ill be willing to watch the fight with you.

Anyway

Floyd Won

Defense
Ring Generalship he had control most of the fight just cause pac was swinging more he wasn't landing.
Clean Punching.

Pac only won Aggressive scoring

Once again stats dont lie homie
http://gyazo.com/8d4a61f898b3694118f30445a68f6855

http://gyazo.com/f04fd88fb8d29eb03366c7118ea60bbb

Philly

Power member.
Wiz said:
Thing is people think boxing is all about activity.. He might have been "running" but mayweather knows he can't go toe to toe with pac. Also it's all about that jab though haha.. And pac would have won if he attacked floyds sides when he was on the ropes not going for head shots.. May look like a lot going on but they were punches thrown not landed.. But I know there will be the millions of people saying mayweather is a bitch for "running" and holding.. Strategy.. One of the Smartest boxers to ever step foot In the ring.. 
Hate how he presents himself but it just made him 180 million+
Well if he cannot go toe to toe with pac then he cannot say he is the best. Plain and simple.

He was not trying to box he was just trying to stay alive. 

Sure he can call himself the best ever at running or being defensive that is more than the credit he deserves. The best boxer ever he is not close to.

Wiz

User is banned.
Philly said:
Well if he cannot go toe to toe with pac then he cannot say he is the best. Plain and simple.
Its just smart boxing brotha.
Reason hes 48-0 and reason Pac has L On his record to aggressive gets fucked up

Boxing isnt just head to head lol. People think your suppose to fight toe to toe.

Slay

User is banned.
Philly said:

Sure he can call himself the best ever at running or being defensive that is more than the credit he deserves. The best boxer ever he is not close to.

@Wiz I agree with Philly on this one. Although I was rooting for Mayweather from the beginning, I wanted to see a little more action in this fight seeing how this was supposed to happen long ago.. The fight was good but to a degree.

Wiz

User is banned.
Slay said:
@Wiz I agree with Philly on this one. Although I was rooting for Mayweather from the beginning, I wanted to see a little more action in this fight seeing how this was supposed to happen long ago.. The fight was good but to a degree.
Im just saying boxing isnt just head to head toe to toe.

Its All around people expect you to go toe to toe.

For example when floyd was up on score cards against madina late round 10 why would he risk going toe 2 toe when hes already winning the fight no matter what? Why risk getting Koed same thing he was doing with pac.

Philly

Power member.
Wiz said:
Its just smart boxing brotha.

Reason hes 48-0 and reason Pac has L On his record to aggressive gets fucked up
The reason he is 48-0 is because he owns boxing, everyone was paid by floyd, therefore why would they not give him the win. I am not kidding either, he openly paid almost everyone that got paid for the event, he literally funded it.. Hence Mayweather Promotions.. I am done talking about it however as its a joke and I wont waste my time watching it anymore. 

I will stick with the MMA where people actually strictly only try to beat the other person up not run/hide.

PS: MMA is the reason boxing is dead, nothing happens in boxing anymore and last night proved it, as for mma I doubt there has been even one card ever in the history of MMA where there was no knock out or submission. There is always one or the other throughout the majority of every card. That is what people want and pay to see.

Slay

User is banned.
Philly said:
The reason he is 48-0 is because he owns boxing, everyone was paid by floyd, therefore why would they not give him the win. I am not kidding either, he openly paid almost everyone that got paid for the event, he literally funded it.. Hence Mayweather Promotions.. I am done talking about it however as its a joke and I wont waste my time watching it anymore. 

I will stick with the MMA where people actually strictly only try to beat the other person up not run/hide.

PS: MMA is the reason boxing is dead, nothing happens in boxing anymore and last night proved it, as for mma I doubt there has been even one card ever in the history of MMA where there was no knock out or submission. There is always one or the other throughout the majority of every card. That is what people want and pay to see.

I watch Fight Night (UFC) every saturday with my step-father. Been a fan of UFC for forever, B.J Penn all the way. I liked when Fedor Emelianenko came on and beat the pulp out of everyone too.

Zeus

Floyd whooped mayweathers ass shit was lit.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Indianapolis said:
Why would anybody in there right mind not move around why would you stay still so he can beat your ass
i'm saying there was excessive dancing around

Zeus said:
Floyd whooped mayweathers ass shit was lit.
boy shut up  you aren't heely riddler
he's irl friends with rhq