• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Floyd Mayweather beat's Manny Pacquiao

Mr. X

Power member.
RE: Floyd mayweather beat's Manny Pacquiao.

To me it looked like pacman was winning, but whatever.

Gym

based 😎
RE: Floyd mayweather beat's pac.

I saw it coming.
Floyd is very smart, rack up points, with great defense.

Bomb

User is banned.

Mayweather is now one of the greatest boxers to ever fight in my opinion.

This fight solidified his career and he's now 48-0. I hope he fights at least 2 more times but he said he's retiring after his next fight. I wish they would've fought 6 years ago though..

Happeh

Power member.

He deserved the victory. It was two very good fighters that cancelled each other out, eventually it came down to who looked more in-control and that's Mayweather's style to a T. Overhyped of a fight tbh though. I've been to better amateur fights than that.

Wiz

User is banned.
I Hate the dum asses think pac won if you actually see who landed you would know why floyd won

Bomb

User is banned.
Wiz said:
I Hate the dum asses think pac won if you actually see who landed you would know why floyd won
Yeah I wanted PAC to win but it's undeniable that Mayweather won this fight.

PAC landed less than 10% of his jabs...

Darth Vader

Power member.
Who the fuck cares if Floyd won....? The guy claims that he's better than Mohammad Ali. He flat out ignorant and I as-well as many other people have no respect for him.

NoTez

Onyx user!
Darth Vader said:
Who the fuck cares if Floyd won....? The guy claims that he's better than Mohammad Ali. He flat out ignorant and I as-well as many other people have no respect for him.

A hundred percent agreed. He's an ignorrant piece of shit. I mean, Manny seems like a pretty decent guy, having fun.

Cred

Darth Vader said:
I 100% agree with this, at first I wanted mayweather to win. Buy all that shit talking made me go for pacman . He is super ignorant and his kids also look super ignorant

ForumKorner

Tbh i think every fight mayweather has is just boring. I rather watch pacquaio and erik morales fight back in the day, no matter how much they got punched they kept punching each other and tbh thats boxing.
good thing i didn't pay lol
i also think pacquaio could've done better but it is what it is

Philly

Power member.
I am pretty sure floyd has figured out the sport of boxing, which has to be strictly defending and running. If not then the judges and ref where just paid off which is also a very simple and possible explanation to the outrageous scoring. I missed about 7 rounds of the fight but what I did see was floyd hitting Pac 3 times in the nuts without absolutely any stop or point deduction, I also seen him not only hold Pac more times than he threw punches but also guillotine choked Pac 5 times, full on choked him during the clinch. I absolutely cannot wait until all the statistics are released because I do not think for a second that running/holding floyd gayrunner won that fight at the very least it was a draw because the fight didn't produce much actual boxing.

All that I can say is that there is without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that that the result in this fight is the absolute guaranteed reason boxing is dead and never will be what it once was. The judges had to be scoring who covered the most distance, not the person that threw more punches, dodged punches etc.. I don't know about you but I wont be watching boxing anymore, it's dead in my eyes.

Wiz

User is banned.
Philly said:
I am pretty sure floyd has figured out the sport of boxing, which has to be strictly defending and running. If not then the judges and ref where just paid off which is also a very simple and possible explanation to the outrageous scoring. I missed about 7 rounds of the fight but what I did see was floyd hitting Pac 3 times in the nuts without absolutely any stop or point deduction, I also seen him not only hold Pac more times than he threw punches but also guillotine choked Pac 5 times, full on choked him during the clinch. I absolutely cannot wait until all the statistics are released because I do not think for a second that running/holding floyd gayrunner won that fight at the very least it was a draw because the fight didn't produce much actual boxing.

All that I can say is that there is without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that know s that the result in this fight is the absolute guaranteed reason boxing is dead and never will be what it once was. The judges had to be scoring who covered the most distance, not the person that threw more punches, dodged punches etc.. I don't know about you but I wont be watching boxing anymore, it's dead in my eyes.
Most of power punches pac was throwing Floyd kept blocking.

Floyd landed more then him it's just defensive and landing tbh. Pac threw a lot of punches but didn't land

Mr. X

Power member.
Philly said:

All that I can say is that there is without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that know s that the result in this fight is the absolute guaranteed reason boxing is dead and never will be what it once was. The judges had to be scoring who covered the most distance, not the person that threw more punches, dodged punches etc.. I don't know about you but I wont be watching boxing anymore, it's dead in my eyes.

This picture has me dying! lmao

62912e6ed729f84c23b9e6b384cc7c0c.png

ForumKorner

I was hoping there was going to be a bonus round with bieber in it getting ko'd, it would've at least worth the $100
Mayweather may had the scores but pacquaio had everyones heart and is truly a champ. never seen a boxer who sang, a council member, donated food to his people that were suffering. In the end knowing that he lost and still smiles is what makes him a wonderfuk person
No matter what if he wins or lose, i will always root for him.

Philly

Power member.
Wiz said:
Most of power punches pac was throwing Floyd kept blocking.

Floyd landed more then him it's just defensive and landing tbh. Pac threw a lot of punches but didn't land
As I said I missed some of the fight but what I seen where Pac doing everything, absolutely everything. The only thing floyd did was run and hug.

To me the winner is the one throwing more punches, doing more damage and making the other guy back the fuck up/run. With that being said Pac should have won, but that is why I am not a judge that is probably paid off by floyd, why not? If he is making 300+m I am sure he has no issue dropping 100m on each judge and keeping only the sponsorship money and such for himself. I do not think of any other way he could have possibly won.. As I said a draw at the very least was the right call. The fight was no fight, really. As @Happeh said I have seen better amature fights which is rather pathetic.

cas

Philly said:
As I said I missed some of the fight but what I seen where Pac doing everything, absolutely everything. The only thing floyd did was run and hug.

To me the winner is the one throwing more punches, doing more damage and making the other guy back the fuck up/run. With that being said Pac should have won, but that is why I am not a judge that is probably paid off by floyd, why not? If he is making 300+m I am sure he has no issue dropping 100m on each judge and keeping only the sponsorship money and such for himself. I do not think of any other way he could have possibly won.. As I said a draw at the very least was the right call. The fight was no fight, really. As @Happeh said I have seen better amature fights which is rather pathetic.
Watch Morales vs Barrera's fight. THAT was a fucking fight. Pound for pound for 12 rounds straight. 

FeaR

Floyd is such an ignorant asshole I wish he got knocked out. The fight wasn't worth paying $100 I know that much.

Wiz

User is banned.
Philly said:

Thing is people think boxing is all about activity.. He might have been "running" but mayweather knows he can't go toe to toe with pac. Also it's all about that jab though haha.. And pac would have won if he attacked floyds sides when he was on the ropes not going for head shots.. May look like a lot going on but they were punches thrown not landed.. But I know there will be the millions of people saying mayweather is a bitch for "running" and holding.. Strategy.. One of the Smartest boxers to ever step foot In the ring.. 
Hate how he presents himself but it just made him 180 million+