• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Floyd Mayweather beat's Manny Pacquiao

Amp

Power member.
To all you retards thinking Pac won:
Also, if you think Mayweather was running, you're pretty stupid. It's called defense, and clearly it worked.
Mayweather vs Pacquiao CompuBox Stats
CompuBox Statistics Floyd Mayweather Jr Manny Pacquiao
punches thrown 435 429
punches landed 148 (34%) 81 (19%)
jabs thrown 267 193
jabs landed 67 (25%) 18 (9%)
power punches thrown 168 236
power punches landed 81 (48%) 63 (27%)
punches thrown x round 36,25 35,75
punches landed x round 12,33 6,75
Read more at http://www.allthebestfights.com/may...-stats-statistics-result/#Ixs6Obmc1TiSCc6H.99

Philly said:
The reason he is 48-0 is because he owns boxing, everyone was paid by floyd, therefore why would they not give him the win. I am not kidding either, he openly paid almost everyone that got paid for the event, he literally funded it.. Hence Mayweather Promotions.. I am done talking about it however as its a joke and I wont waste my time watching it anymore. 
I will stick with the MMA where people actually strictly only try to beat the other person up not run/hide.
PS: MMA is the reason boxing is dead, nothing happens in boxing anymore and last night proved it, as for mma I doubt there has been even one card ever in the history of MMA where there was no knock out or submission. There is always one or the other throughout the majority of every card. That is what people want and pay to see.
I agree that MMA is much more entertaining, but boxing isn't dead. There were so many PPV buys last night they had to delay the event; boxing is far from dead. And that's coming from a huge MMA fan.

$crim

Onyx user!
I knew Mayweather would win. He had much better defense.

Wiz

User is banned.
gunnar said:
i'm saying there was excessive dancing around

boy shut up  you aren't heely riddler
he's irl friends with rhq

Nobody talks about Oscar running from Trinidad or Ray Leonard running from Duran in the second fight or Ali bouncing around for 15 rounds but got something to say about Floyd boxing and moving.
Give Floyd his Credit.
@Philly
I feel you @Amp most people dont know boxing

If you actually watched the fight would of seen Pac missing all those punches.

Sport is called boxing not fighting that means hit and not get in a squared circled.

Philly

Power member.
Amp said:
To all you retards thinking Pac won:
Also, if you think Mayweather was running, you're pretty stupid. It's called defense, and clearly it worked.
Mayweather vs Pacquiao CompuBox Stats
CompuBox Statistics Floyd Mayweather Jr Manny Pacquiao
punches thrown 435 429
punches landed 148 (34%) 81 (19%)
jabs thrown 267 193
jabs landed 67 (25%) 18 (9%)
power punches thrown 168 236
power punches landed 81 (48%) 63 (27%)
punches thrown x round 36,25 35,75
punches landed x round 12,33 6,75
Read more at http://www.allthebestfights.com/may...-stats-statistics-result/#Ixs6Obmc1TiSCc6H.99

I agree that MMA is much more entertaining, but boxing isn't dead. There were so many PPV buys last night they had to delay the event; boxing is far from dead. And that's coming from a huge MMA fan.

The event was delayed because Manny Pacquiao showed up 45 minutes late.

Sarcasm said:
I honestly dont even envy Floyd Mayweather. All the money in the world, with zero friends. Boring as fuck, just like his boxing style.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]He has friends, that he buys.[/font]

1 7 3 8

User is banned.
Mayweather played it smart and did what he was suppose to do. And land his punches

Magnificent

1 7 3 8 said:
Mayweather played it smart and did what he was suppose to do. And land his punches

Dont gravedig threads. Thank you.