• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Fish Oil / Pill Supplements

Ziggy

Power member.

Ziggy

Power member.
kassie said:
What are you taking it for specifically?

I am taking it for weight loss and energy. good for eye health as well.

Kassie

Onyx user!
biggboyd said:
I am taking it for weight loss and energy. good for eye health as well.

While structurally very different I've substituted fish oil with coconut oil. Coconut oil provides energy and steadies a metabolism. I'm not sure what it can do for eye health. Fish oil didn't do much for me in terms of energy; Coconut oil is a noticeable difference and my hair is growing twice as fast as it has in the past. I feed my pets coconut oil too.

Ziggy

Power member.
kassie said:
While structurally very different I've substituted fish oil with coconut oil. Coconut oil provides energy and steadies a metabolism. I'm not sure what it can do for eye health. Fish oil didn't do much for me in terms of energy; Coconut oil is a noticeable difference and my hair is growing twice as fast as it has in the past. I feed my pets coconut oil too.
Nice, Do GNC have coconut oil? I might have to check it out... yeah my energy while taking fish oil started great... but now I cant really tell

Kassie

Onyx user!
biggboyd said:
Nice, Do GNC have coconut oil? I might have to check it out... yeah my energy while taking fish oil started great... but now I cant really tell

I'm not sure I have those where I live. I usually get supplements from Sam's Club and a jar of cold pressed oil that I use in cooking.

Ziggy

Power member.
kassie said:
I'm not sure I have those where I live. I usually get supplements from Sam's Club and a jar of cold pressed oil that I use in cooking.

ahh ok, thanks we have a sam's club here its right by walmart lol. I stay in the midwest (chicago) and I had only has about the GNC because thats where we get most of our supplemnts from. thank you kassie

Kassie

Onyx user!
biggboyd said:
ahh ok, thanks we have a sam's club here its right by walmart lol. I stay in the midwest (chicago) and I had only has about the GNC because thats where we get most of our supplemnts from. thank you kassie

No problem, I'm sure GNC will have it.

Money Launderer

User is banned.
I was going to start taking some Fish oil but I am now turned to Coconut oil! Thanks for the recomendation.

CFO

User is banned.
L-Glutamine is a great amino acid. Great for muscle growth and overall health!