• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Everyone read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Color

Philly said:
I feel the need to bump this up once again. I will also sticky it, why not.

Sooo..... Only bumping it for the first sentence, or do I finally get to join the Verified group? ;)

Sector

Power member.
Kudos to you, Papa P. Great thread.

Philly

Power member.
Color said:
Sooo..... Only bumping it for the first sentence, or do I finally get to join the Verified group? ;)

Just the first sentence there is still legal matters that must first be taken prior to being able to offer such a thing.

Poop

I heard @Justice was a queer! And @Philly loves bananas in his bum.

AJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJLELELELELELLE OMG dood the perm is real.

Philly

Power member.
Poop said:
I heard @Justice was a queer! And @Philly loves bananas in his bum.

AJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJLELELELELELLE OMG dood the perm is real.

Goodbye @Poop, I went ahead and added you to the auto declined pardon list as well.

Exclusive

Power member.
Philly said:
Goodbye @Poop, I went ahead and added you to the auto declined pardon list as well.

Well that escalated rather quickly hahaha

Earl

Power member.
Well this is a sad day. Anyways I like this theme better than the new one in the spoiler

Philly

Power member.
Earl said:
Well this is a sad day. Anyways I like this theme better than the new one in the spoiler

Yeah that is why we got this theme instead, it is much better!

Phormick

User is banned.
Hey @Philly would you ever even consider selling or giving someone the old theme?

Hostage

User is banned.
@philly as I class myself as legit as possibly can be, I have no problem verifying my identity for the new Award/Group. Is it only yourself that can see our details? Is it a confidential application we fill out?

The new layout looks sick, well done, is basically most of the usual things in the same place, or is it completely new?

Thanks and please get back to me when you have time.

Miles

User is banned.
Biologic said:
@philly as I class myself as legit as possibly can be, I have no problem verifying my identity for the new Award/Group. Is it only yourself that can see our details? Is it a confidential application we fill out?

The new layout looks sick, well done, is basically most of the usual things in the same place, or is it completely new?

Thanks and please get back to me when you have time.

"Just the first sentence there is still legal matters that must first be taken prior to being able to offer such a thing." - philly

This thread is years old the only part he bumped it for is the respect staff team part. The verified & theme are not news that's extremely old hence the thread date. @biologic @mac

Hostage

User is banned.
Miles said:
"Just the first sentence there is still legal matters that must first be taken prior to being able to offer such a thing." - philly

This thread is years old the only part he bumped it for is the respect staff team part. The verified & theme are not news that's extremely old hence the thread date. @biologic @mac

My bad, shouldn't it be closed for now, so people don't keep replying?

Status
Not open for further replies.