• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Everyone read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

User is banned.
When is this group going to be available?

Hitmarker

User is banned.
I've seen this asked already, and I was wondering the same thing.

What information will be needed to enter Verified?

Color

So, has the theme been out on hold again? I saw that envira has been banned.

Philly

Power member.
Verb said:
When is this group going to be available?

I currently have someone working on the userbar, once its good enough I will make the group.

Hitmarker said:
I've seen this asked already, and I was wondering the same thing.

What information will be needed to enter Verified?

A detailed thread will be made once the group is ready.

Color said:
So, has the theme been out on hold again? I saw that envira has been banned.

Yeah he is a moron, so I will be looking for a new developer. Envira appears offline yet complains that I don't pay in advance for uncompleted work.

Chill

Bluey said:
Philly, be like everyone else and pay upfront..

How many stories do you hear of theme developers having all the money and not making work? i hear it all the time. So if you're dumb yeah go ahead and pay upfront for nothing.

Philly

Power member.
Bluey said:
Philly, be like everyone else and pay upfront..

If someone honestly thinks I am going to have a theme created and not pay for it is stupid. I am way too trusted, and have literally everything to lose by not paying. I do deals bigger then that daily, and haven't gone first in a very long time.

Carnage

Power member.
Philly said:
If someone honestly thinks I am going to have a theme created and not pay for it is stupid. I am way too trusted, and have literally everything to lose by not paying. I do deals bigger then that daily, and haven't gone first in a very long time.

Well said. He should have just watermarked the previews of the theme if you did not buy when completed he could easily resell most designers are money grabbers and a waste of time.

Bluey

User is banned.
People like Envira, Philly should most definitely go first.

Philly, I've heard and seen plenty of scam reports with your name on them, so you aren't such the "trusted" user you think you are.

Huehue.

Chill said:
How many stories do you hear of theme developers having all the money and not making work? i hear it all the time. So if you're dumb yeah go ahead and pay upfront for nothing.

Only if ForumKorner had a face palm emoticon..

You pick the designer down to his folio, nothing else really. You normally pay the designer around 50% before he starts doing anything.

Justice

Power member.
Bluey said:

Philly, I've heard and seen plenty of scam reports with your name on them, so you aren't such the "trusted" user you think you are.

Huehue.

You pick the designer down to his folio, nothing else really. You normally pay the designer around 50% before he starts doing anything.

Yeah, I paid 50% first to Envira when he was making my theme.
Up to Philly though..

Philly

Power member.
Bluey said:

Huehue.

Please if you could provide me with just one of these so called reports I would appreciate it. :D

Goop

I like the idea of the group "verified"

Dont know any of these rumors nor do I care. Jus sayin..

Philly

Power member.
Bluey said:

Huehue.

Come on man what the fuck? You said you have seen plenty of scam reports on me, so it shouldn't be that hard to simply link me to at least on of these.... I am still waiting...

Decoto

Power member.
Bluey said:

Huehue.

thats funny. ive been around before fk and have seen philly from different sites and not once seen a scam report on him. ive been known to call out scammers, especially in the gt scene, and havent seen any reports. Its apparent you have a personal vendetta against him but thats no reason to make assumptions that are obviously not true.

Bluey

User is banned.
Philly said:
Come on man what the fuck? You said you have seen plenty of scam reports on me, so it shouldn't be that hard to simply link me to at least on of these.... I am still waiting...

Heard*

I would show you logs but they're on my AIM account which I do not use anymore.

Philly

Power member.
Bluey said:
Heard*

I would show you logs but they're on my AIM account which I do not use anymore.

Yeah let the excuses begin, and yeah of course correct my spelling fucking moron get outta here.

Chill

Philly said:
Yeah let the excuses begin, and yeah of course correct my spelling fucking moron get outta here.

He didn't correct you spelling because you didn't fuck up? Chill out Phill dog! he corrected nothing.

Solido

Not read the thread, but if the theme in the OP is the theme you're paying for, then it's awful. You could make that theme yourself with like 20 minutes of basic CSS work. IF you're going to pay money, and significant money at that, then get something unique.

Ibz

User is banned.
I agree IMO the current theme looks much better then the new one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.