• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Eminence Group Information Thread

Gen

User is banned.
I'm very active in the Marketplace and very helpful to newer members, although I am one myself I feel I've learnt the in's and out's of this site quite fast. Whenever I see an Appraisal thread I try to give the OP a good price they can expect, although I'm off on the estimates sometime I am keen to learn further on how to price SM's more accurately. lmk man, who wouldn't want to wear that userbar?

Twelve

User is banned.
I would like to join this group. I'm pretty active in the marketplace as well as other sub forums. I have never been in a group before so it would be nice to finally join one

Twelve

User is banned.
Id like to think of myself as active on the forums. Im not only active in the marketplace but also in other sub forums. If I join I will definitely be wearing the UB as it looks sick AF. Hopefully I get accepted, good luck

Slay

User is banned.
I'd say I'm pretty active in the marketplace and I try to contribute to the site whenever I can. I'll of course wear the UB at all times. Thanks for reading my application.

Hitmarker

User is banned.
Let me in thanks.
I'm a group whore but ur ub is cute and ur all tha homies.

Twelve

User is banned.
Twelve said:
Id like to think of myself as active on the forums. Im not only active in the marketplace but also in other sub forums. If I join I will definitely be wearing the UB as it looks sick AF. Hopefully I get accepted, good luck

Gonna bump this because why not :p

Random

@Chapter

"Prove you are superior"

I'm the one and only muffin man. Leader of #spamsquad. I have over 300 confirmed kills, and am Trained in Swag Warfare. If there's one person superior it's shenpai the god. (Plus, I'm not a chav so u can rely on me to keep up with the userbar.)

You've known me ages now, and can probably judge if I'm good enough. And even if not, I'll keep trying to get in.

I was in Immortals back when it meant something. (no offence to Magic).
I was co-leader of three different groups, and have the highly coveted muffin of friendship from Christy. ;^)
I've been around long enough to get second top poster. (Philly only has first because he used to set auto greeting posts on new accounts).
I'm not a skid, nor do I do deals, but I've been around enough to be known by some people.
I survived the great site breaking back during 05/2014. and knew Josh on a decent basis when he had his falling out.
Plus, I have a rather attractive avatar, that'd well represent the group.

Let me know thoughts on me joining or not. Thanks hobbes. ;)

8K8

Power member.
Chapter said:
YhLHWRc.png

Leaders:
@chapter

Members:
@glubz
@homie

YhLHWRc.png

Recruitment Status:
OPEN

YhLHWRc.png

How do I get in?
Post here if interested and I will consider you if you can prove the following;
Prove you are superior. If I notice you in the marketplace frequently and find that you are helpful to the site, I will PM you and ask if you would like to join.
Not looking for group whores so if I see you not wearing the userbar for more than 3 days, I will drop you from the group.
I figure if you want to be in, then you should wear the userbar.
Show yourself as an entitled person on the forum and remain important in the marketplace

Please do not ask me to review your application.

YhLHWRc.png

Blacklist:
@Worry

YhLHWRc.png

If you have anything to say, comment on the thread or PM me about it.

i want to join ;) ahhaha i need a group

Amp

Power member.
Userbar is sweet; I'm glad you're keeping this group quality.

dopecape

Onyx user!
if i could apply for an in..want to wear the userbar and be loyal to fellow members

Different

User is banned.
My device lagged and wouldn't post my response. I couldn't copy it either, glad i screenshotted. Hope to be accepted:

http://imgur.com/a/Vwj2e

read from bottom to top, screenshots uploaded out of order.

nadav

xbox: nadav
I'm starting to be extremely active as I've regained access to my account, I hope you consider me as a group member, thanks Chapter :)

Beast

User is banned.
Beast's Application:

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Superiority is nonexistent. All beings are created with equal purpose, it's how those choose to use their own abilities to their benefit that distinguishes how ones being of superiority is measured. I judge superiorities based on the contributions made by an individual, those who care for others, those who have compassion, those who go out of their comfort zone to tend to others. Those who are willing to assist others without recognition, no matter what it takes. Superiority can only be described as an opinion, what one person believes is right for another. I've hadmultiple instances where I encounter someone that just gives off the vibe that they're superior to me. But then I realize, nobody is superior to me, i base superiority off myself and my actions alone. So what's to say they're higher above than myself?  There is nothing. Due to all beings having been created equally, superiority(in this instance) will be judged solely on your review of this application.[/font]​
You're looking for superior members, you could even say you're looking for a Beast.​

​
-Beast-​
  ​

illusion

hey calvin

when we first spoke we really didnt like eachother
since then i think we're chill
anyway im active as fuck in the marketplace and i got the loud

let me in please and thanks

Mango

User is banned.
I'm interested in joining. I'm not in any groups so I'll have the userbar on 24/7. I post on the marketplace a lot. lmk

risk

yeah idk honestly i just really like the way the userbar looks and im pretty active in the marketplace so itd be nice to be in thx

Rare

If you're still recruiting let me know, you've probably seen me in the marketplace a ton.