• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Eminence Group Information Thread

1571661314533.png

Leaders:
@Chapter
@eric

Members:
@kyle
@Critical
@anx
@Chas3
@agony
@Jamil
@Random
@gunnar

YhLHWRc.png

Recruitment Status:

OPEN

YhLHWRc.png

How do I get in?
?

Not reviewing any applications.

Last edited:

Fedora

RE: Eminence

I should get in.
I am superior by being poor and piggy backing off Xinfinity Free wifi hotspots, and using a mac changer to get continuous internet.

I am still looking for people to join the group, if you show interest and I find you belong in this group, I will add you.

Jaii

I wish I could be deemed as superior, seems to make my epenis grow a little. I learnt from the best which is obviously @GOR

Taunt

User is banned.
I know i am superior but obviously someone is blind here and cannot see that ;) ;), good luck with your group.

Krish

User is banned.
Application
YhLHWRc.png

How can you say you're superior when there's no grounds to measure superiority? I myself would like to believe that I am superior to many people, however this would be misinterpreted as egotistical and narcissistic. There's many people I've encountered who just simply do not understand the points that I'm trying to convey, in situations like this who is superior? Is ignorance really bliss? These questions may arise when judging the foundation of superiority. Just like there's no "one" way of measuring who is a "better" person, there is no way of measuring who is Superior as there are many aspects to consider, thus making it virtually impossible to become truly superior.

I believe I'm superior for realizing and compiling this application.​
YhLHWRc.png

Cynn

Onyx user!
Is there any evidence that I'm not superior?
TL;DR
My proof of being superior is the lack of evidence to support the statement that I'm not superior.

Homie

We need some more people in this group, leave something to help us consider you.

Weed

i would like to join your group because i post a lot in the marketplace and help people out with appraisals

Rolo

Power member.
Application
I don't consider myself superior over that many people as I don't like to say things like that, but I can assure you I will contribute to this group. I will wear the userbar 24/7 because I can't deal with this damn Chaos one (it looks like shit). Thanks for considering me, have a nice day.

Keep

User is banned.
Eminence Application

YhLHWRc.png

Prove that you're Superior

Majority of my time here is spent in the Marketplace Social Mediums, Also I'm still in the learning process of getting the appraisals down with all platforms in Social Media.

Also, this will be my second group here on Forumkorner, I will not take the Userbar off in a couple of days. I'll only take it off if I get kicked from Eminence.

My grammar has proven a lot since I've joined the site, it will also keep proving in the future. By joining this group I'll gain a lot more knowledge and understand the Market well by other members within Eminence.

YhLHWRc.png

Giveaway's

YhLHWRc.png

Thank you for reading my Application Chapter.