• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Drugs and depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid️

User is banned.
I don't care what people think about me by posting this

So basically I suffer from depression and anxiety, I've been suffering from the two for about 5-6 years.
I've gotten into smoking weed with friends as it's normal where I live but I've wanted to get into different things such as Acid/tabs

I've already read about acid and depression, I know they don't mix but does anyone have any personal experiences or know any stories?

Caz

Onyx user!
I also suffer from anxiety & depression, and i can also say i have done a shitton of acid. no problems

cas

KLONOPIN AND XANAX MY NIGGA OH MY GOD I BE HIGH AS FUCK. YOU EVER RIDE A BIKE DOWN A STEEP AS HILL WITH NO BRAKES AT 3AM? YOOOOO THAT SHIT WAS LIT EVEN THOUGH I ALMOST GOT HIT BY AN SUV, DONT REMEMBER MUCH MORE THAN THAT, BUT IF YOURE A PUSSY BITCH AND JUST WANNA STOP BEING A PUSSY BITCH AKA DEPRESSED GET SOME CELEXA OR ZOLOFT, ON THE SET MY NIGGA

AND YOU A DUMB NIGGA IF YOU DID ACID WHILE YOU WERE DEPRESSED, THE TRIP VARIES ON YOUR STATE OF MIND MY NIGGA, START DRINKING 40s IF ANYTHING, ON EVERYTHING I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO HAVE FUN AND POSSIBLY RUIN YOUR LIFE LIKE I DID (MAINLY BECAUSE IM STILL DOING TOO MUCH SHIT) BUT HMU BABY DICK

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
Okay -- have you been named with depression by someone with authority to determine that? You are sure that this is chemical? I would not fuck with psychedelics whether or not (your mood and thoughts will definitely interact with the psychedelic) -- as a bad trip could commence.

cas

OR SINCE YOU USE THE ALIAS SATANIC START PERFORMING RITUALS LIKE A MAGICIAN, BUT ON SOME REAL REAL GOON SHIT IF YOU DEAD ASS WANNA BE A SAVAGE ILL TELL YOU EVERY PHARMACEUTICAL IVE LAID HANDS ON. OH, COKE IS GOOD TOO, A FAT ASS BUMP WILL HAVE YOU TOO JITTERED UP TO BE A SAD BOY

Ellis

Onyx user!
Imo id say stick to the weed, you know what it does but the acid could just make things worse

Lame123

Do not take acid in a depressed state of mind.

Nothing good will come of it. Unless you are looking to enhance it. Of course there are acceptions. If you are legit about using acid to help deal with your depression and find answers to whatever issue you are having and are well prepared for it, go ahead. If you're looking for some kind of quick fix or "high" to escape, you're looking at the wrong drug.

Gentlemen

Onyx user!
I'd come out there and say I am depressed, but I have not medically been treated or been diagnosed by a doctor. I do not want my family to know. But I did acid while I was down before, and I tell you that it was the worst experience in my life. I kept reliving events and no, just fucking bad. It enhances your imagination, but if you're imagining the wrong stuff at the wrong time, you're truly going to go in a deeper depression. Never take 'harder drugs' while in a depressed state of mind. Even coke. Yes coke with make you the most powerful person in the world for 45 minutes, the come down is fucking terrible in itself, but if you're in the depressed state of mind, that is where addicts come from. -Coming from a kid that was addicted to oxy pills while depressed after I had surgery.

Hurt

I've never tried acid, but I do suffer from depression. It honestly sucks so much, and I don't think adding any type of 'harder' drug would make it any better. However I find weed to be quite soothing during the times where I feel at my lowest. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you man. I wouldn't recommend trying acid though.

Voidal

Onyx user!
Depression is a serious issue. Stay away from drugs while you're suffering from a depression.
Especially mind altering substances like acid. 99% of the time you'll have a terrible experience.
Drugs are not a solution for your depression. Taking drugs to make yourself feel good is a path you don't want to continue on.
It's a spiral that can only go downwards. Drugs can lessen the symptoms of your depression but only temporarily.
What you need to do is find the root of your depression and work on that.

Consult your doctor about therapy and which form would be best suited to help you.
You may think you don't need it or that it doesn't work but it does.
I suffered from depression after half of my right lung was removed in surgery last year due to a nearly fatal lung defect.
I now have a 50-60% lung capacity, chronic leg pains and permanent nerve damage in my right side. On top of that I've also been diagnosed with a very large brain cyst that doctors think may be functioning like a tumor.
I had to drop out of school and give up all my hobbies outside of gaming.
I didn't want to go to therapy but eventually I sought help and I can now say that I am cured of my depression.

Balfour

Cocaine Coupe
You're poorly mistaken if you believe that acid will negate your state of depression. Use your common sense mate.

Rolo

Power member.
I have no experience with acid/tabs, but I feel that trips would just fix the problem for a short period of time. I think there are other ways to solve depression other then risking health issues or having a bad trip, in your case.

cas

one said:
Probably just kys before you do anything worse than weed.

I'm not a doctor, but I will perscribe you 100 milligrams of stop being a pussy mixed with 50 milligrams of reality. If that doesn't fix you then nothing will.
My fucking nigga, but I fucks with pharmaceuticals, I ain't pussy though.

Citrus

User is banned.
Drugs are not gonna help with depression or coping with it. The only thing that could help is yourself and how you choose to cope with these hard feelings. The more drugs you do the more it will mess with your depression. and make things worse, but if you find something positive and that brings joy into your life it will help deal with this. After turning my life around, I learned the right ways and wrong ways to deal with stress, I started going to the gym and becoming more active in basic family discussion. Hopefully this little message helps you and from now you make right choices.

Revo

Power member.
I´m kind of anxious and even weed gets me depressed sometimes. Also experienced panic attacks on weed/alcohol high. Dont do acid alone at all, have a tripsitter who is ok with it. Or try mushrooms first.

Pandas

User is banned.
My dad's friend died from tabs and depression. Don't do it. 

Exist

Formerly @Trap
I smoke weed and take Effexor for anxiety/depression. Seems to work fine for me.

Anything more hardcore like LSD is just dumb. It'll do the opposite of "helping" you.

Status
Not open for further replies.