• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Do you smoke ciggerattes?

Space Time

User is banned.
MagicFlakes said:
Dang, that's a lot man.
I can see why you feel that way, that's good though.
Same. I tried it, got back into smoking.

Well actually, I have a good life.

That's right.

That's sweet man!

Kind Regards, MagicFlakes.
But you smoke CIGS.
I don't think your life is good when you're addicted to smoking cigs.

Vinc

Onyx user!
Never smoked,
Never gonna do it.

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Space Time said:
But you smoke CIGS.
I don't think your life is good when you're addicted to smoking cigs.

That's what you think, yet I'm living a good life and I know I'm living better than a lot of people.

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Rude said:
I SMOKE DANK "CIGGERATTES" ALL DAY, SHOUTOUT TO @TRILOGY

Same. Where's my shout out? :(

Etiquette

Onyx user!
The only thing I smoke is my mod. Panzer night hawk edition with 0nic in my juice. I know smoking anything is terrible for you but I was addicted to smoking anything I could find really. Smoked weed for a while, quit because it made me anxious about everything. Now I treat my addiction my decreasing how much I smoke on my mod each week. Hope to stop smoking in general in 2 months. Not that vaping is doing anything bad to me, I just want to stop fucking up my lungs.

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Etiquette said:
The only thing I smoke is my mod. Panzer night hawk edition with 0nic in my juice. I know smoking anything is terrible for you but I was addicted to smoking anything I could find really. Smoked weed for a while, quit because it made me anxious about everything. Now I treat my addiction my decreasing how much I smoke on my mod each week. Hope to stop smoking in general in 2 months. Not that vaping is doing anything bad to me, I just want to stop fucking up my lungs.

Nice, I usally vape on 12 mg of nic. Shits crazy, lmao use to vape on 24 mg.

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
cas said:
Did you just say you were on probation so couldn't smoke because of that?

Yes, I'm on probation. For a whole nother year.

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
cas said:
Are you on probation for being a fucking retard
Well yea, and no.
Kind words you got there...

BigSean

I used to smoke a pack or more a day cause it helped relax me with my anxiety but I have heart issues now which cigarettes aren't very good for you to begin with so I had to quit 6 months ago I just smoke weed now lol

Weed

Yeah sadly, started 3 years ago when I was 14.

I try to limit myself to a pack every 2 days, but if i'm out or with people I smoke a lot more.

VPN

Last I posted on this thread I was smoking mainly cowboy killers and 27s, don't get me wrong, I'll always love my full flavor, but Jesus menthols are smooth as hell.