Do you smoke ciggerattes?

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Posts
74
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
How many do you smoke per day if you do? Just wondering.
I smoke almost a whole pack or more a day, it's a bad habit but I'm sober now, and have to stay sober for a whole nother year hence probation.
Anyways, I get off house arrest in 2 days. YAY.
 

Rare

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2014
Posts
6,817
Reaction score
1
Points
46
Credits
0
I personally think smoking is terrible, never done it.
 

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Posts
74
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
Rare said:
I personally think smoking is terrible, never done it.
That's really good and I'm proud to see you say that man.
Wish I could say the same, unfortunately, I can't. Anyways, you seem like a cool member, got time for a new friend? :)
 

Rare

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2014
Posts
6,817
Reaction score
1
Points
46
Credits
0
MagicFlakes said:
That's really good and I'm proud to see you say that man.
Wish I could say the same, unfortunately, I can't. Anyways, you seem like a cool member, got time for a new friend? :)
Of course man all the time! If you want to contact me privately feel free to PM me or Kik me at "dirt"
If I stop replying I fell asleep.
 

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Posts
74
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
Rare said:
Of course man all the time! If you want to contact me privately feel free to PM me or Kik me at "dirt"
If I stop replying I fell asleep.
Haha that's an awesome OG KiK name you got there @Rare! I don't have KiK but hence you do, I'd gladly download it.
Do you have skype by any chance?
 

Miles

User is banned.
Joined
Jan 13, 2013
Posts
1,148
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Credits
0
Not a fan, I use my mod all the time though.
 

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Posts
74
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
Miles said:
Not a fan, I use my mod all the time though.
Mods are sweet man! I have a Mod myself!
I have a Ku-MOD with a doge v2 automizer. Currently the hardest hitting mods in san diego right now! 
What do you have?
 

ycchon

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Posts
15
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
I didn't smoke as much when I was a civilian - about a pack every 4 days?

After going into the army - I smoke close to a pack and a half every day.

Marlboro Lightssssss
 

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Posts
74
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
ycchon said:
I didn't smoke as much when I was a civilian - about a pack every 4 days?

After going into the army - I smoke close to a pack and a half.

Marlboro Lightssssss
You're in the army? That's cool man, thanks for your service.
A pack in a half every now and then? Or daily?
 

ycchon

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Posts
15
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
MagicFlakes said:
You're in the army? That's cool man, thanks for your service.
A pack in a half every now and then? Or daily?
Edited original post - forgot to add haha

A pack and a half every day :(
 

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Posts
74
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
ycchon said:
Edited original post - forgot to add haha

A pack and a half every day :(
That's a lot man, I can do about that or even more though so I can't say nothing haha.
 

Rathz

Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Posts
23
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
I smoke 2 packs by day, and some times I hit the 3 if I'm out since the early morning.
 

Jukebox

Power member.
Joined
Jan 12, 2015
Posts
2,858
Reaction score
0
Points
46
Credits
0
Yeah occasionally.
Both my parents have cancer and my mom has lung cancer so I try to stay away from them as much as possible.
 

Space Time

User is banned.
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Posts
3,668
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Credits
0
House arrest, probation, smoker?
Your life is shityy lmfao.

If you smoke cigs you actually disgusting.
 

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Posts
2,706
Reaction score
29
Points
96
Credits
282
I smoke 0 packs a day. I would rather slowly not kill myself. The thought of all that crud being put into your lungs is disgusting.
 

Miles

User is banned.
Joined
Jan 13, 2013
Posts
1,148
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Credits
0
MagicFlakes said:
Mods are sweet man! I have a Mod myself!
I have a Ku-MOD with a doge v2 automizer. Currently the hardest hitting mods in san diego right now! 
What do you have?
Black and silver snow wolf with a stillare v3 with a bigger/more open drip tip (still SS though) with a .17 triple vertical coil build
 

MagicFlakes

User is banned.
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Posts
74
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
Rathz said:
I smoke 2 packs by day, and some times I hit the 3 if I'm out since the early morning.
Dang, that's a lot man.
Jukebox said:
Yeah occasionally.
Both my parents have cancer and my mom has lung cancer so I try to stay away from them as much as possible.
I can see why you feel that way, that's good though.
Ravel said:
I only use a vape and after I quit smoking
Same. I tried it, got back into smoking.

Space Time said:
House arrest, probation, smoker?
Your life is shityy lmfao.

If you smoke cigs you actually disgusting.
Well actually, I have a good life.

coltie2 said:
I smoke 0 packs a day. I would rather slowly not kill myself. The thought of all that crud being put into your lungs is disgusting.
That's right.

Miles said:
Black and silver snow wolf with a stillare v3 with a bigger/more open drip tip (still SS though) with a .17 triple vertical coil build
That's sweet man!

Kind Regards, MagicFlakes.
 

Top