• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Do we hate Cartoon Network or What?

virgil

Ryujin said:
The only thing that keeps me on Cartoon Network is Adult Swim, and even that is failing now :\

I don't remember Adult Swim on CN

Donkor

I don't watch these channels lol.

I prefer Action and Horror movied :D

Storm Watch

Cartoon Network should have not made so many dumb shows, I mean I really really miss Ed, Edd & Eddy and Kids Next Door, and Dexter's Lab, Ben 10.. The good shows, not these retarded programs they have now.

virgil

Thread

Storm Watch said:
Cartoon Network should have not made so many dumb shows, I mean I really really miss Ed, Edd & Eddy and Kids Next Door, and Dexter's Lab, Ben 10.. The good shows, not these retarded programs they have now.

Agree'd, they still have most of them where I live. But they've added all this new garbage which isn't worth watching.

Storm Watch

Thread

virgil said:
Storm Watch said:

Agree'd, they still have most of them where I live. But they've added all this new garbage which isn't worth watching.

Okay what they need to do is have like on Nickolodien and Cartoon Network is have like a 90's and early 2000's cartoon marathon, shit.. I would go to the store and buy so much junk food D:

virgil

Thread

Storm Watch said:
virgil said:
Storm Watch said:

Okay what they need to do is have like on Nickolodien and Cartoon Network is have like a 90's and early 2000's cartoon marathon, shit.. I would go to the store and buy so much junk food D:

I would buy the whole store and move in, eating junk food off the shelves while watching. Would be pretty awsome.

Storm Watch

Thread

virgil said:
Storm Watch said:
virgil said:
Storm Watch said:

I would buy the whole store and move in, eating junk food off the shelves while watching. Would be pretty awsome.

Let's get a group of angry fans together and write a strongly worded letter(s) to them.