• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Do we hate Cartoon Network or What?

DEViLMONv2

Dear __________,
I Hate Cartoonnetwork. One of the main reasons that i do so its becuse of the fact that the took anime aways. Now its airing some random gay ass show like "Unnatural History","Dude what will Happen?" and "Destroy! Build! Destroy!" I know it has a few other good cartoons but why are they going "Live action?! Its gay. They are not Disney Channel or Nick!
So my plans are:
1. Create a Team that will, help promote the boycott against CN
2. Create a Forum with Piracy of Everything of CN
3. Hack Site. Or DDoS it.

-If you Guys are with me Please PM me or Post Here :D

-Thanks for Reading.

Zammyslave

ROFL! It used to be great but you're right, it's gay now.

Dubsteping

Ill be honest here i literally didnt watch TV in last 6 months. Ive only been on computer the only thing i watch on youtube is weekly raw thats it nothing else. like literally nothing else.

DEViLMONv2

Crayo said:
Lmao, my brother loves "Ben 10" and "Star Wars" so I guess I can't be with you.

Err. But you still dont like watching a hairy man Screaming "DESTROY!"

DEViLMONv2

Crayo said:
Ghoku said:
Ill be honest here i literally didnt watch TV in last 6 months. Ive only been on computer the only thing i watch on youtube is weekly raw thats it nothing else. like literally nothing else.

WWE Raw!??!

Eww. No. We talking about CN.
Lets see... Mhh Why do they ban good cartoons?
And they dont ban Chowder?!

Dubsteping

Crayo said:
Ghoku said:

WWE Raw!??!

HELL YA!

Anxiety

User is banned.
Ghoku said:
Crayo said:
Ghoku said:

WWE Raw!??!

HELL YA!

OMFG, WOW. We need to create a thread where we can just talk about this! Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, sorry for hijacking the thread. Cartoon-Network sucks :O

Dubsteping

No man. Not weird it truly sucks lol

Dubsteping

well lets see. Gay would be the best word to describe

Ryujin

I remember coming home from elementary school every day watching the nice lineups on Cartoon Network, specifically Toonami. Once Toonami got canceled, I stopped watching CN and apparently, alot of other people did, since they tried to make a new version of it.

Donkor

Lol , I'll join you :)

Ryujin

The only thing that keeps me on Cartoon Network is Adult Swim, and even that is failing now :\