• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Destiny Groups & Discussion

Color

Sam said:
Im doing a Vault run right now so i would later on.
I assume you're on Xbox One?  If so, just PM for my tag whenever.  If not, I don't really play on PS4.  Haha.

Sam

@Color Im not on that playstation bullshit lol. Yeah ill message you later.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
So House of Wuvs has been out for over a week, what are your guys' thoughts?
Personally I love all the new content and I can see myself being occupied for the next couple months with Destiny. In particular I really enjoy playing Trials and carrying @yui

Yui

wash said:
Personally I love all the new content and I can see myself being occupied for the next couple months with Destiny. In particular I really enjoy playing Trials and carrying @yui
I've enjoyed and not enjoyed House of Wolves, Trials of Osiris was fun though, we clutched that flawless victory the other day! And you carried me?

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Yui said:
I've enjoyed and not enjoyed House of Wolves, Trials of Osiris was fun though, we clutched that flawless victory the other day! And you carried me?

im kidding you nerd, but seriously get good Kappa

Yui

wash said:
im kidding you nerd, but seriously get good Kappa
I'll have you know that I have a 1.92 KD Mister! Not that good but at least it's positive!

Color

wash said:
I dislike the ease of reaching 34, while I do appreciate the variety for armor now.  Prison of elders is......  Rather gay.  Trials is fun, but annoying because I couldn't get a flawless and @fear is a horse.  
Truthfully, it doesn't feel like enough was added.  As FeaR pointed out, it's too damn hard to hit level 35!

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Color said:
I dislike the ease of reaching 34, while I do appreciate the variety for armor now.  Prison of elders is......  Rather gay.  Trials is fun, but annoying because I couldn't get a flawless and @fear is a horse.  
Truthfully, it doesn't feel like enough was added.  As FeaR pointed out, it's too damn hard to hit level 35!

yeah I got all my characters to 34 in 5 days lol, and I'm pretty satisfied with the Prison boss fights, like the Qodron one was actually challenging and had interesting mechanics.
ps if you wanna play trials this weekend I'd be happy to help you out, I have a 2.9 k/d and 89% win rate.

Sam

I have enjoyed House of Wolves so far. I'm overall 25-3 in the trials (Im a Thorn fag) and PoE is pretty fun when im not bitching at my teammates to stay alive.

Yui

wash said:
yeah I got all my characters to 34 in 5 days lol, and I'm pretty satisfied with the Prison boss fights, like the Qodron one was actually challenging and had interesting mechanics.
ps if you wanna play trials this weekend I'd be happy to help you out, I have a 2.9 k/d and 89% win rate.
Oh I see how it is, you're just going to abandon me?

Color

Anyone up to play for a bit on Xbox One? Kinda wanna finish up this Thorn bounty in some crucible, as well as rank up these badass new titan arms.

blast

Anyone down to play on the Xbox One with me? I'm not super familiar with the game but I wouldn't say I suck. I have a mic so I'd be able to communicate, we can do whatever.

Senpai

User is banned.
Anyone want to run POE lvl 34 and 35 tomorrow on the ps4? Or maybe run Trials and go 9-0?

I'm a level 34 hunter. I've went 9-0 and completed all levels of POE.

My psn is: Begful

Reset is tomorrow, anyone on ps4 want to do the First Raid?