• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Destiny Groups & Discussion

Yui

Hello Guardians of ForumKorner, I'm making this thread (Destiny Groups & Discussion) to bring us guys and girls within the Destiny community closer to each other. I'm hoping that this Thread will spur topics, Raid groups and general discussion about Destiny as I feel it will be nice to have a small group of people here on ForumKorner that can freely talk about this game and share their thoughts, opinions, tricks and tips. I won't bother to make a starting topic so I'll leave it up to you guys to create one.

@wash you may want to take note of this thread as you're quite the Destiny enthusiast like myself.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
nice, this will be a nice place to discuss all the new HoW stuff and a way look for people to play with.

FeaR

wash said:
nice, this will be a nice place to discuss all the new HoW stuff and a way look for people to play with.

Well from what I seen today doesn't look really exciting but that's just me. 

Yui

FeaR said:
Bromans idiocy today was enough to put anybody off of the Prison of Elders. There were so many times when he could've used Blink Strike, Stalker or even Vanish whilst Bladedancing to pull the game back for DeeJ and Matt but nope, he just went in with a Swordbreaker thinking he was bloody Chuck Norris.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
FeaR said:

I agree with you, I don't think it looks that fun, it seems like it would just annoying to do, but I can't make a full judgment yet. However I think Trials of Osiris looks really awesome and I'll probably play that the most.

Yui

wash said:
I agree with you, I don't think it looks that fun, it seems like it would just annoying to do, but I can't make a full judgment yet. However I think Trials of Osiris looks really awesome and I'll probably play that the most.
Chris I have a link to Datto's full gameplay, would you like it?

FeaR

wash said:
yeah sure. hopefully he was able to beat it.
Will anyone be on tonight ? I need to complete the last step in the thorn bounty and could use a hand.

Color

FeaR said:
Will anyone be on tonight ? I need to complete the last step in the thorn bounty and could use a hand.
Hmmm...  I may.  If so, I'll have to catch up and start on that bounty.  Haha.  
Might just have to roll a couple of engrams for a Saint 14 or Skullfort.  :p

blast

Just wondering, what system do you guys play for? I have it for the One and I don't play it very often but I like it better than Call of Duty and GTA.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
FeaR said:

I'm not at my house so I won't be able to play for a couple days, but definitely get that Thorn, it's pretty amazing in crucible. But if anyone on XB1 wants to play just message me, I'm on often.

FeaR

Color said:
Hmmm...  I may.  If so, I'll have to catch up and start on that bounty.  Haha.  
Might just have to roll a couple of engrams for a Saint 14 or Skullfort.  :p
I'm on the last step I need to kill the witch in the strike. I finished the void kills in crucible last night took me 9 crucible matches expected it to be harder. 

Yui

FeaR said:
I'm on the last step I need to kill the witch in the strike. I finished the void kills in crucible last night took me 9 crucible matches expected it to be harder. 
When will you be online? UK time.

Yui

Has anybody Flawlessly completed their Trails of Osiris Passage yet? I've completed mine with 1 loss and managed to get the Robes of Exile, The Summoner and The Eye of Sol. What rewards did you get?

Sam

I havent lost yet. Im 13-0. In the lighthouse i didnt get shit though. I got another patience and time, the exotic emblem, an etheric light and a new hand cannon called the Jewel of Osiris. Its ok but not the best.

Yui

Sam said:
I havent lost yet. Im 13-0. In the lighthouse i didnt get shit though. I got another patience and time, the exotic emblem, an etheric light and a new hand cannon called the Jewel of Osiris. Its ok but not the best.
That isn't too bad, from what I've heard the Jewel of Osiris is similar to the Timur's Lash.

Sam

Yui said:
That isn't too bad, from what I've heard the Jewel of Osiris is similar to the Timur's Lash.

Its average. I did get the Hood of the Exile though so im a 34. Guess my first run wasnt too bad.

Color

I'm down to run Trials if anyone would like, since FeaR is a slut. :p