• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Depression | Discussion

Keep

User is banned.
Yeah I feel you about that, and I hope everything goes well for you bro.

Take care Aza.

tattoo

User is banned.
Inori said:
Lol... I said bye to everyone in my school cause I'm not going back and no one even gave a fuck. The girl I liked said "oh ok bye" and laughed.

Anyways I'm quiting internet and shit so gl to everyone who posted and will post

The fuck you mean bro? I care so much, I wish you wouldn't leave

Forespoken

Keep said:
I don't play ps3, I play on the Xbox one.
damn alright, i was thinking of getting an xbox one but im more of a sony guy. but xbox one has more games.

Sarcasm

old said:
No I don't. I also think that many people that claim to have it self-diagnose and use that to get attention online. Don't get me wrong, it's a very real thing. Just be weary of who claims to suffer from it.

A-FUCKING-MEN  @Old youre my new ******

old

Sarcasm said:
A-FUCKING-MEN  @Old youre my new ******
salute. too many kids think of conditions and complexes online though, sad world.

Magnificent

I hope u get better hurt ):

25chars

Anxious

It affects me everyday, I lose motivation to do everything. I shut people out, starve myself and stay in my room all day. It's not healthy and I want to change but I don't know how. I don't want to be medicated and it feels like my life is going no where.

Anime

User is banned.
I cut my wrist and I can't get up. HAAAAAAAALP!!!

Jk,
Great discussion thread though.

Spartan

Onyx user!
I get depression for 2 months when I come off steroids lol it's a just a phase man!! Haha.

Krish

User is banned.
We all control our own realities. Simple cause and effect, the quicker depressed people realize this the quicker depression becomes nonexistent.