• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Depression | Discussion

Keep

User is banned.
Azazel said:
I dont have a depression disorder but some shit has been going down in my life thats making me depressed but im not no bitch people have it worse than me period. Ik alot of bitches like to vent about their "disorders" and make up lies that make them seem like they have a horrible life but a sholder to cry on is a dick to ride on.
Yeah I feel you about that, and I hope everything goes well for you bro.

Take care Aza.

tattoo

User is banned.
Inori said:
Lol... I said bye to everyone in my school cause I'm not going back and no one even gave a fuck. The girl I liked said "oh ok bye" and laughed.

Anyways I'm quiting internet and shit so gl to everyone who posted and will post

The fuck you mean bro? I care so much, I wish you wouldn't leave :(

Forespoken

Keep said:
I don't play ps3, I play on the Xbox one.
damn alright, i was thinking of getting an xbox one but im more of a sony guy. but xbox one has more games.

Sarcasm

old said:
No I don't. I also think that many people that claim to have it self-diagnose and use that to get attention online. Don't get me wrong, it's a very real thing. Just be weary of who claims to suffer from it.

A-FUCKING-MEN  @Old youre my new ******

old

Sarcasm said:
A-FUCKING-MEN  @Old youre my new ******
salute. too many kids think of conditions and complexes online though, sad world.

Magnificent

I hope u get better hurt ):

25chars

Anxious

It affects me everyday, I lose motivation to do everything. I shut people out, starve myself and stay in my room all day. It's not healthy and I want to change but I don't know how. I don't want to be medicated and it feels like my life is going no where.

Anime

User is banned.
I cut my wrist and I can't get up. HAAAAAAAALP!!!

Jk,
Great discussion thread though.

Spartan

Onyx user!
I get depression for 2 months when I come off steroids lol it's a just a phase man!! Haha.

Krish

User is banned.
We all control our own realities. Simple cause and effect, the quicker depressed people realize this the quicker depression becomes nonexistent.