• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Complete list of current/previous Moderator/Staff/Admin and Owners of FK.

Envy

Grizzled
gunnar said:
that one really surprised me...
maybe another user named kyle before him
Yes, that's right, there was a kyle a really long time ago back in late 2012/ early 2013.

Envy

Grizzled
gunnar said:
glad that was cleared up
i couldn't see kyle as a mod
Yeah, I talked to the mod kyle back in the day a lot, and on aim and such. Here's his profile. @Kyles
http://www.forumkorner.com/user-11956.html
He was a mod when I joined the site. Strange that his username is @kyles ans not just kyle, as that's what it used to be. Perhaps, @Beware broke the rules and changed the name for his friend?

kyle

Envy said:
Yeah, I talked to the mod kyle back in the day a lot, and on aim and such. Here's his profile. @Kyles
http://www.forumkorner.com/user-11956.html
He was a mod when I joined the site. Strange that his username is @kyles ans not just kyle, as that's what it used to be. Perhaps, @Beware broke the rules and changed the name for his friend?
LOL no it wasn't beware, it was @Narc when he was admin so he could do whatever the fuck he wanted

jason

What amazes me the most about this thread is that there are 35 users listed as a previous Moderator or Staff member, however, the 'Ex-Staff' only has 14 recipients. What a shame.

Phantom

Power member.
"What amazes me the most about this thread is that there are 35 users listed as a previous Moderator or Staff member, however, the 'Ex-Staff' only has 14 recipients. What a shame."

Philly pls

Siesta

User is banned.
Isn't @Astro mod too, or am I just out of the world?

Chill

Glitter Milk said:
Handled? as in past tense? as in he's not in charge of them anymore? bummer :c
Correct, past tense.

He was banned and now he is unbanned. To my knowledge he is no longer handling awards.

Magnificent

@Seven is no lonnger a mod, you should update that.

αяυη

Power member.
Fuckboy said:
@Seven is no lonnger a mod, you should update that.

Fuck just noticed he was permed damn... 2 mods fucking up within the space of a few weeks :/

Magnificent

Hobbs said:
Fuck just noticed he was permed damn... 2 mods fucking up within the space of a few weeks :/

idk if Rude retired from being a mod either because you see its not his primary plus it isnt in his additional groups :/