• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

COD4 Remastered - Will you buy it?

αяυη

Power member.
All but confirmed now that COD4 will be remastered and come with the legacy edition when you buy the new Cod this year (Infinite Warfare)
Too many leaks for it to be bs, either way it'll be confirmed on tuesday.
Gotta say, a tonne of people will just play COD4 and not the new one, me included

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UgKpxUzIIU[/video]

e.v

Onyx user!
I will for sure be getting this. I my self play competitive call of duty for money, so I have to play the new game. I am hoping they bring comp to cod 4 tho.

Venom

Power member.
hell yeah, I'm hyped for CoD4 dude. It's my favorite CoD lol

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
why the fuck can't they just remaster mw2 it's so aggravating
everyone loved that game and we have been asking for it since xbone came out

coltie2

Ex-Staff
gunnar said:
why the fuck can't they just remaster mw2 it's so aggravating
everyone loved that game and we have been asking for it since xbone came out
Lol they are bud? They are remastering cod4 and mw2. They both are confirmed I believe

Nemesis

User is banned.
How much is the Legacy edition? I will probably buy it if it is confirmed for sure just for COD 4.

Slacker

User is banned.
Best COD Game to date (anyone who say mw2 is better more than likely didn't play a lot of cod4) I will be getting it.

Piece

cannaisseur
coltie2 said:
Lol they are bud? They are remastering cod4 and mw2. They both are confirmed I believe

I'm pretty sure that it's just COD4.

Mytho

Onyx user!
Yeah I'll most likely buy it, but it just won't be the same. Every 10 year old will be playing now and the game will be killed. Other than that, looking forward!

SOS

Ima get it on xbox and start playing again.
Hopefully it isnt a let down and they dont ruin it.

Voices

Power member.
@Hobbs it sucks that people are going to have to buy the main piece of shit game to get ahold of the masterpiece but oh well itll be fun

Devil

I like how you HAVE to buy Infinite Warfare to get CoD4 Remastered

interesting marketing move

Revo

Power member.
Yall should stop hatng on a game before its even released lmfao wont be worse than bo3 LOL The remastered mw is just icing on the cake imho

Yui

Probably not going to pay extra just to get Call of Duty 4 Remastered. I'll get Infinite Warfare Standard Edition but I'm not going to waste my money on the special edition.

αяυη

Power member.
Voices said:
@Hobbs it sucks that people are going to have to buy the main piece of shit game to get ahold of the masterpiece but oh well itll be fun
Sure does, but it'll be worth it. You can just pay the $80 or w.e it is and trade in Infinite Warfare though, as CoD4 will be a redeemable code.
Having said that, pretty sure people will be selling it on ebay and then it'll probably be released as a standalone title in 2017. 
So there will be other ways to get it.